February 2011 Moms
Options

***February 1st Birthdays!***

February 2012 will be here before we know it! When is your DS or DD's 1st Birthday? Let's see what everyone is planning for their Baby's First Birthday! Go all out? Or keep it simple? Themes, ideas, etc.

My DD will be *1* on 2/24/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***February 1st Birthdays!***

• Options
    My son's 1st birthday is on Feb 17 and we are doing an all out party for him.  the theme is Circus/Under the big top!  I am so excited!!  I would love to hear what everyone else is doing.
  • Options
    My dd will be one on the 12th!  We are keeping it simple well as simple as we can be we have a pretty big family.  She has about 28 cousins :)!  We are doing cupcakes and balloons.  We got Really cute cupcake decorations from hobby lobby & I am making the cupcakes.  She's is wearing a one shirt and I am making her a tutu.  On the invite we put our little cupcake is turning one! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sweetie is 1 on the 18th. Fastest year of my life. We are having an intimate family/friends gathering at our house. Maximum 20 people and mostly adults - at the most 3 other children all around Cate's age. Her FAVOURITE book is Cat the Cat by Mo Willems so we are going to theme her party based on that. 
  • Options
    my daughters birthday is the 16th..Its hard to believe that our lo's are going to be one. We are doing winnie the pooh birthday theme..just close family/and friends
  • Options

DS's bday is the 3rd. I haven't even started thinking about a party yet. Total fail. He doesn't need anything, and my family lives out of state so I'm assuming we'll do something small with the in-laws.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    R's is the 27th of Jan. We are having a Winter ONEderland themed party.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    February 8.  We are baptizing her and giving her a small party with family on the 12th.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options

C's birthday is the 2nd we are having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party. We have a big family so we are having about 50 people! So excited can't wait!

>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS wil be one on Feb 14th, we are having his party Feb 11th. We're doing a monster theme, and going all out. Just my family alone totals to like 40 people, so I just decided to invite friends too and just make it a big deal. Why not, right? They only turn one once : )
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    I LOVE this idea! I want to do something like this as well with cupcakes...where are you getting tutu or how making?! I am going to try to make a big cupcke for your individual cake to smash into...I think that will be a cute idea!
  • Options
    OH how I LOVE this theme!
  • Options
    DD will turn one on 2/14 and we are doing her party on the 11th. We are going all out and doing a big party. I love to party plan and entertain and her 1st birthday is something to celebrate. We are doing a a Zebra theme with hot pink, black and white.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options

Finnleigh will be one on the 13th . hers will be beach theme .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"