July 2012 Moms

crossed legs:(

I had a u/s today,and baby had the legs crossed. Doc said that her best guess was a boy,but she wouldn't go out and buy blue. (The 2 earlier u/s said they guessed girls ....grr)

Re: crossed legs:(

• awww, that does sound frustrating. When do you get another U/S?
  • Just a thought - when we went for the NT scan, the baby would absolutely not cooperate.  The US tech jiggled my belly, had me turn to the right side, then the left side - nothing.  Then my hubby started making me laugh and the US tech said YES! Make her laugh!  that will help - when she put the probe back on, the baby was in just the right spot!!  totally flipped over after my laughing.  So, perhaps if the baby doesn't cooperate - laugh!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh that stinks! We almost didn't find out w/ DD at all. My dr wouldn't send me for another scan after 20 weeks but then I got kidney stones so he sent me at 32 weeks to make sure everything was ok & we found out (she didn't cooperate at all at the 20 week u/s). Hopefully your dr. will let you try to get another peek! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My OB said not to trust anything before 17 weeks...  It feels forever away!  I have to wait till 20 weeks anyway for the A/S unless I want to do an optional one which we might... I'm sorry the baby wouldn't cooperate!  Hopefully you get another peak soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have an appointment for Feb 27,but I am going to try to get it bumped up! That is SO far away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"