3rd Trimester
Options

Super quick movements

Every now and then, I feel a series of really quick movements. It's almost like she's tap dancing in there. I have no idea what the sensation is... it seems too fast for her to be kicking or punching. Any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Super quick movements

• Options
    I asked my midwife when I was about 30 weeks, and she said not to worry at all.  The baby's nervous system is still underdeveloped, so if he/she gets startled, he/she will shudder a little.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel the same thing! Sometimes it feels like she is tapping her fingers really fast in one spot and one time it felt like she was having a temper tantrum because it felt like she was kicking and punching all at the same time lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is like the 3rd or 4th post I've seen on this recently...I only say that b/c so many of us are feeling it that it must be totally normal. I don't know what it's called, but my OB said it's perfectly normal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get it too, like she's shivering really hard. I'm not worried. I'll get this once every other day and then she's back to the regular jumping jacks (arm punches on once side and feet kicks on the other, both at the same time)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerYou'd better believe I have this framed.
  • Options
    I think it's Moro Reflex. Google it. I thought my baby was having seizures in my tommy  (I know, so stupid) until I learned about this reflex. It's completely normal :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"