1st Trimester
Options

Is this happening to anyone else?

It seems like almost every meal, no matter what I eat, I feel nauseous an hour or so after I eat. I can be starving and eat, then feel sick.
Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is this happening to anyone else?

• Options
    I feel like I'm nauseous mostly right after I eat, then it takes me about an hour to get over it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yep...feel the same way!  And lately nothing sounds good.. Blah!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES!! food is ruined for me!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did not have this issue during pregnancy with either of my boys.  I have noticed this pretty bad this time around.  No matter what I eat, I wait sometimes too long to eat because I am afraid of the nausea that comes on when I do.  I hope you find relief soon. :D
  • Options

For sure.

I have felt so nauseous all day. No matter what I eat OR don't eat I still feel pretty sick afterwards. I haven't thrown up yet...at all (thank God).

I chuck it up to "my baby is obviously healthy and progressing" but boy does it feel terrible. 

• Options

Small, frequent meals are the key! Also, if you are having heart burn, chewing papaya extract tablets helps SO MUCH and really cuts down on the Tums.

Mine isn't terrible yet, but I was sick forever last time. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not having too much trouble with nausea, but it doesn't take very much to get me to that "uncomfortably full/I'm going to explode" point . . . even if I felt like eating a horse a minute ago.  My hunger and my stomach capacity are no longer in sync!
    imageimage
  • Options

imagenogitron:
    My hunger and my stomach capacity are no longer in sync!

This!!! Though instead of just uncomfortable after eating, if I eat one bite past full I'm sick for 20 min or so, but I've only lost my lunch once. 

imageimage ~PgAL/PAL welcome~ image
  • Options
    yup, and I can go from not hungry to starving/not feeling well because I need to eat in about 60 seconds.
    Visit The Nest! IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"