2nd Trimester

Anyone sit on excercise ball at their desk?

I'm thinking about bringing mine in and trying it out while I work.  I'm wondering if anyone has done this and if it helped with lower back pain.  My back is killing me today.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone sit on excercise ball at their desk?

• I sat on one for about 4 years at my desk and loved it. I have been sitting in my regular chair since september tho...I'm probably going to go back to my ball here shortly. I find I get too tired too fast in this chair. At least on the ball I can bounce around a little. :) But yes, it did help with back pain...but you have to ease into it. Don't expect to sit on it for 8 hours the first day....you will be sorry.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Cycle #6 BFP-02/27/11 ~ CP-03/02/11

Cycle #7 BFP-04/08/11 ~ Blighted Ovum 5/6/11 Methotrexate Shot, Emergency D&C 5/16/11

Cycle #12 BFP-10/02/11 ~ EDD 06/13/12!!!
    Beta#1=282.2, Beta#2=448.7, Beta#3=739, Beta#4=1846!!!
    Taylor Duane T. was born June 15, 2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• also make sure you get one that is the proper size for you. The knees should be at a 45 degree angle.

[color=navy]Mum and Dad married 11/11/11[/color] [color=teal] Dilan Vincent born med-free with Hypnobabies 4/25/12[/color]

[color=red]Boob man[/color] [color=green]Cloth diapering family[/color]

• Also, check with your boss.  Our Director of Safety actually took one away from a guy at work. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is a great idea, I think I'll bring mine in to work to!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker