Options

*~Monday B!tchfest!~*

2»

Re: *~Monday B!tchfest!~*

• Options
    imagemelkel559:
    imageslightlyslapdash:

imagekpowers982:
    CD 25, 17 DPO, no sign of AF anywhere, and a BFN...sigh...I think FF had my O date wrong this month. :/

Are you thinking you O'd on the 9th?  That's what it looks like to me.

:/

I agree, looks like you may have O'd on the 9th

Yeah, I'm thinking the 9th as well...which is also super annoying because I've never O'ed that early.  Grr.

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MH has been sick for a week and complained all weekend about not feeling well. My reply was, "You need to go to the doctor." Then, his reply was that he was feeling better and didn't need to go to the doctor...um which is it? Are you sick, or are you feeling better?

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMother Meghan:

imagedaynakako:
    CD 25 and no clue what my temps are doing. So over it and just want to move on to next month. I am ready to throw my chart out a window!

What BBT do you use?

My b!tch is that I work at a University, there are no students OR faculty on campus this week, yet we have to stay open. Plenty of work to do, but I don't want to be here!

Right now I am using a Walgreens one. I thought I might have been getting favorites, but I started double checking with a second thermometer and they are always identical. Also, I seem to have repeat temps with EVERY thermometer I use. Not sure what to do about it because it is making it hard to pinpoint my O. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMissGOP:

Where to start? It is CD2 and my last cycle was a surprising 23 days with another 9 day LP. And I've been sick off and on for a month. Does anyone know if cold medicine interferes with absorption of B6? Google is only giving me vague answers.

Also, DH is in a crappy mood and I'm afraid he's going to be like this though the holidays. Not sure how to cheer him up...

Not sure if cold medicine will interfere, but I HAVE heard that B6 can take several months to start working, so don't worry too much yet, it may work for you :)

Miscarriage in January 2012 at 8 weeks
    Subsequently diagnosed with low P4, LOR. MH DX low motility, varicocele 
    BFP in July 2012 (Gonal-f + trigger + IUI#2 (B2B) + prometrium)
    Lost Baby A prior to 7 weeks; large SCH; Baby B (Bug) was born in March 2013
    BFP June 2014; EDD February 19, 2015
  • Options
    I feel you with the frustration on initiating. He asks about my temperatures and then when I actually tell him I'm ovulating, he isn't in the mood. Don't ask if you don't find "I'm ovulating" sexy pillow talk. 
  • Options

imageslightlyslapdash:
    What's up with all of the drive by's?  Does no one read our wonderful board intro warning against them?

I was wondering the same thing. I am getting so annoyed with them I'm about to say something I'll regret.

• Options

imageslightlyslapdash:
    What's up with all of the drive by's?  Does no one read our wonderful board intro warning against them?

no, they definitely don't. Maybe hiding the "post a new thread" button will make them work, read, and learn how the board works before they can find how to post a new thread. No?

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options

Max has his 4th cold since starting preschool. Yep, 4 colds in 4 months. He's okay, just a runny nose and a little rattle in his chest, but I am starting to feel like crap again. And if I get sick, it will be just in time for my FW!

I swear, this kid is licking sick children so that he doesn't have to have a sibling! Stick out tongue

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    imagemelkel559:
    imageLovestruckAJ:

Yes, you're about to read a "waaahhh, someone else is KU & I'm not" rant.

DH's cousin is one of the only people on his side of the family that I've confided in regarding our TTC issues. She really made me comfortable with opening up to her & offered a lot of support. She's been my go-to girl when I just needed an ear & I really felt like she GOT me & understood the heavy emotions that come with all this. Well, Friday night I find out she's KU....via a public FB post.

Ever since that post, every other post has been complaints about her symptoms. (tired, morning sickness, ect) & she has yet to hit me up personally. This has all struck a nerve with me.

There's my whine for the day....carry on.

Uggh you do have a right to whine about that! So does this mean she was pregnant when you were confiding in her? Most people I know don't post on FB until they're at least 3 months. I would be annoyed too...here you are opening up to her about a personal/sensitive topic (meanwhile she may have known the whole time she was in fact pregnant) & then doesn't have the decency to tell you so herself. That's crap

Yep, this is what I'm thinking. Also, she was undergoing bw about 2 months ago, but she played it off to me as something routine. I'd like to think, "Oh, she just didn't tell me due to the content of our conversations. Maybe she wanted to spare my lil feelings" ...but I think the public FB post kinda rules out the theory of sparing feelings. I'm seriously so confused. Tongue Tied I know I should talk to her to get the whole story, but I'm not ready for that; & right now I'd rather biitch based off of pure speculation.
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just don't like that it is Monday and a busy week! We didn't finish our Christmas shopping this weekend and I really don't have any time off from work for the holidays.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:

So... I texted DH.

Basically telling him where and when I want him... (I thought it was hot)

His response?  "Lol"

Not exactly the response I was expecting.  *sigh*

Your husband needs a good kick in the pants! What a dummy, turning down afternoon delight from Hottie McSlappalicious! 

• Options

Woke up to a sick dog. We have to buy him a new carpet now. Good thing its not that expensive. I woke up with a nasty cold. We are super busy at work and looks like I will be working late. Yep...today sucks! :(

• Options

imagedaynakako:
    CD 25 and no clue what my temps are doing. So over it and just want to move on to next month. I am ready to throw my chart out a window!

That's how I was last cycle! I'm sorry, I know how you feel. Sad I hope AF shows for you soon (or better yet, your body decides to O!). I know I just wanted AF to show up so I could have a fresh clean start.

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My brother is in jail (because he's a loser), and my parents are arguing about whether to bail him out or leave him in there until his court date next Tuesday to teach him a lesson. My dad is trying to drag me into it their argument and making me choose a side, which I refuse to do.

On top of that, I have my appointment on Thursday with my OB to go over all my b/w and u/s results, which according to her medical assistant, shows PCOS. 

So, my family is fighting, my brother is in jail, and I'll most likely be getting a RE referral in the week before Christmas.

Joy.

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:

So... I texted DH.

His response?  "Lol"

Sad I'm sorry slappy. I hope he gets in the mood soon! GL love.

• Options
    imageKNemo:
    imageslightlyslapdash:

So... I texted DH.

His response?  "Lol"

Your husband needs a good kick in the pants! What a dummy, turning down afternoon delight from Hottie McSlappalicious! 

Yes

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagelandosmommy:

imagedaynakako:

That's how I was last cycle! I'm sorry, I know how you feel. Sad I hope AF shows for you soon (or better yet, your body decides to O!). I know I just wanted AF to show up so I could have a fresh clean start.

Lando!!  I'm so sorry that you're on CD3.  :(  Maybe it'll be this cycle!!!!

At least you have a fresh start now.  FX for you!

Yeah, I was completely thrown off by AF, she arrived on CD25....never had that short of a cycle ever. But that's ok with me....now I have a fresh start like you said. I'm temping at 4am every morning now. I hope it works out this time. Last cycle I didn't O according to FF, but I'm pretty sure that was because of my random temping times. FF is estimating me to O on CD11 this cycle (FW starting on CD8), when do you think I should start using OPKs?? CD8?

• Options

Hmmm let's see.... I can write a novel right now but I'll stick to the few that are pissing me off the most

1- It's been 8 months and our photographer has still yet to give us our wedding video, albums, and photos without the logos. 

2- I thought my temps were a mess last cycle, they're looking pretty crazy this cycle.

3- I have SOOO much to do this week. Shopping for a few more people, my last 2 assignments for this semester for my masters, I have to make a dish for my class cultural feast for this Wednesday but I have no kitchen since we're doing major renovations so I'll have to make it at my parents. There are so many other things that I need to do but I'm sure everyone gets the point... I'm stressed, I'm angry, I'm overwhelmed... the end. AHHHHHHHHHH lol, there... I feel a little better now.

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagelandosmommy:

imagedaynakako:

Lando!!  I'm so sorry that you're on CD3.  :(  Maybe it'll be this cycle!!!!

At least you have a fresh start now.  FX for you!

Yeah, I was completely thrown off by AF, she arrived on CD25....never had that short of a cycle ever. But that's ok with me....now I have a fresh start like you said. I'm temping at 4am every morning now. I hope it works out this time. Last cycle I didn't O according to FF, but I'm pretty sure that was because of my random temping times. FF is estimating me to O on CD11 this cycle (FW starting on CD8), when do you think I should start using OPKs?? CD8?

Thanks for the thumbs up on Nemo's post!  

If you are using the cheapies, I would definitely recommend starting on CD8.

K, thanks! :)

• Options
    I have blood in my urine and it isn't from AF.  FML.
  • Options

imagekristykay123:

Oh no!  What is it from?  Last time I had a UTI I had blood in my urine and it was horrible!  

My Chart My Blog

After almost 2 years of TTC and fertility treatments we got a surprise BFP in May 2013
    1/14/14 Baby Boy!! 
    TTC for #2 October 2015

• Options
    Spotting, cramping and just b!tchy today. My chart is hideous bc I had fever for three days. Poor DH. He's trying to cheer me up but ends up saying all the wrong things.
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    I'm all congested and probably have ear infections again, my right ear has been clogged and draining fluid for days, my left clogs and unclogs randomly. I don't have time to see a doc til I get back home and by then I'll have a nice new $2400 deductible to hit.  Hoping the decongestants will clear me up instead. 

imageslightlyslapdash:

All the P&R smothering the board lately makes for a drive-by environment.  

imagekristykay123:

Oh no!  What is it from?  Last time I had a UTI I had blood in my urine and it was horrible!  

I'm not sure Embarrassed I had to hold it for a while because I couldn't get away from my desk.  I finally got to go and there was all kinds of it.  This is the 3rd time it's happened this week.  I thought it was spotting from AF or from Provera but definitely not the case.  It doesn't burn when I go either.  Guess I just need to call my Uro.

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:

:(  I'm so sorry Kristy!!!

-------

Well, there goes my *hopeful* evening.

DH is p-o'ed because the dishwasher is acting up again and I'm stuck at work, so I can't try to fix it until I get home.  He'll be stewing in his discontentment all afternoon.

Sad

MH does that crap all the time.  I'm like what am I supposed to do about it?!?!  haha

• Options

I'm pissed at myself for eating all the Holiday Treats everywhere! Messing EVERYTHIGN up for my upcomming O day i'm sure - Insulin spike anyone!?!

I'm mad so i eat and i'm eating cause i'm mad.

YIKES.

A problem i can solve myself.. WHY are those the worst kind!

Put down the cookies homegirl! :)

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • Options
    imageblp0118:

I'm pissed at myself for eating all the Holiday Treats everywhere! Messing EVERYTHIGN up for my upcomming O day i'm sure - Insulin spike anyone!?!

I'm mad so i eat and i'm eating cause i'm mad.

YIKES.

A problem i can solve myself.. WHY are those the worst kind!

Put down the cookies homegirl! :)

I am right their with ya!  Trying to go for a walk when I wanna snack, but I have to try the cookies before I give them to the neighbors right? Big Smile

Employed by the Toddler Tyrant named G!
  • Options
    imageauroraloo:

But I did find out today that I got accepted into the second part of my master's program. 

Congrats!! Yes

• Options
    imageJSofia1024:

Hmmm let's see.... I can write a novel right now but I'll stick to the few that are pissing me off the most

1- It's been 8 months and our photographer has still yet to give us our wedding video, albums, and photos without the logos. 

2- I thought my temps were a mess last cycle, they're looking pretty crazy this cycle.

3- I have SOOO much to do this week. Shopping for a few more people, my last 2 assignments for this semester for my masters, I have to make a dish for my class cultural feast for this Wednesday but I have no kitchen since we're doing major renovations so I'll have to make it at my parents. There are so many other things that I need to do but I'm sure everyone gets the point... I'm stressed, I'm angry, I'm overwhelmed... the end. AHHHHHHHHHH lol, there... I feel a little better now.

Sorry to hear about your photos. I feel your pain! We have been married for 6 months now and our photographer hasn't even given us our photos!! I have no idea how they turned out. Grrr.

• Options
    imagenovelblessings:
    imageJSofia1024:

Sorry to hear about your photos. I feel your pain! We have been married for 6 months now and our photographer hasn't even given us our photos!! I have no idea how they turned out. Grrr.

Did he at least give you a link to a website where you can view them??? Ugh, that would really drive me NUTS.  

• Options

imageJSofia1024:
    imagenovelblessings:
    imageJSofia1024:

Did he at least give you a link to a website where you can view them??? Ugh, that would really drive me NUTS.  

Nope, nothing. I just have a bunch of emails saying they aren't done yet....it is driving me NUTS! But some good news, I should hopefully get the CD this week, just in time for Christmas. Just won't get my album or prints.

ETA: quotes

• Options
    imageLindsRockies:

imagejefa621:
    AF is a b!tch.  This we all know.  No need to report her appearance every time she visits.

::throws confetti::

Amen.

Thank you! Isn't that the purpose of Waiting to O??

• Options
    imageJSofia1024:
    imagenovelblessings:
    imageJSofia1024:

We didn't have digital files. It was all film. And after a few months past the one year mark (yes over a year, and only after I threatened to sue him), we finally got our photos. I am so sorry you are dealing with this!

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:

So... I texted DH.

His response?  "Lol"

Sorry I am joinging late but OMG!!!!! DH does that to me alllllll the time GRRRRR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"