Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Successful PP sex!

Just thought I'd share with you fellow 6-7 weekers who are still waiting to try the PP sex for the first time that DH and I decided to take the plunge last night and it went really well!!   I was nervous of course, having read others' experiences and fully expecting it to be painful especially where I had my 2nd degree tear and stitches, but it was fine.  I think they key is PLENTY of K-Y, before you get started, and during, even if you have to take a break for a minute.  And I made sure to relax my body, not tense up and DH made sure to go VERY slow.  Just wanted to let others know that there is hope!  ; )

(Same birthday, 2 years apart!)

Re: Successful PP sex!

• Options
    been there no ky needed! i guess its because we  been 10 months without sex drs orders
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    this is great to hear!!! i am so nervous to do it!!!i still have a few more weeks but i am excited
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only at 2 weeks PP and DH has already been asking when we can again.  Glad to know there is hope for it to not be too painful! :D
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There is a lot of pent up sexual tension in this house, I better get cleared next Tuesday!
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I can't wait for this. I've been ready for a week or two now but DH has been "too tired" when I try to initiate. Ugh.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • Options
    Thank you for this! I was able to have a successful VBAC, but did have a 2nd degree tear, and I am completely frightened at thought of ever having sex again! It's good to know that it can be done and done painlessly! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    3rd degree tear yes it can be painless :D dont stress just enjoy and hope all stays quiet for that special moment
  • Options

imageGoldenPeaches:
    I can't wait for this. I've been ready for a week or two now but DH has been "too tired" when I try to initiate. Ugh.

Same scenario here!  It's funny because he was all geared up and taking about it from like weeks 3-5 and then was tired from work and getting up with me and the baby during the night on and off too.  But we found the right moment.  Good luck & have fun!

(Same birthday, 2 years apart!)
  • Options
    My DH said no until I get the Implanon haha after dealing with me the last 2 weeks of pregnancy, I delivered at 42 weeks, he said he needs a break from me being preggo and didnt want to risk it . I know they say women are lying about how ridiculous hormones are but I can honestly say as soon as I delivered her I was a completely different person, but that may have been from all the "when is that baby popping out comments" haha
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"