Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Boooooooooooooobbbiiiiies

Okay ladies.. for those of us NOT breastfeeding (I attempted it, just not working-go ahead & flame away...) when do your boobs stop hurting? Weeks? Months?

TIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
Blog Time!!
the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boooooooooooooobbbiiiiies

• Mine took two weeks to stop hurting completely.  It is heavenly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine hurt REALLY bad for a day then they were just sore for about a week. I put ice packs on them twice a day and took ibuprofen and it helped.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried w/ DD 1 and it didn't work for us. I didn't have a huge amount of pain and it lasted for maybe 2-3 weeks. At the time I remember hearing something about cabbage leaves helping. Sticking them in your bra or something. That was 2.5 years ago so I'm forgetting but you could try looking it up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This just confirms what I already suspected.  I tried breast feeding but my milk never came in.  DD is over 4 weeks and my ladies haven't hurt yet! :-(  Does anyone know that if BFing didn't work for your first child, does that mean it will never work for any other children?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedyesstl:

This just confirms what I already suspected.  I tried breast feeding but my milk never came in.  DD is over 4 weeks and my ladies haven't hurt yet! :-(  Does anyone know that if BFing didn't work for your first child, does that mean it will never work for any other children?

Even if it doesn't work with the first it can still work the 2nd time around. If you are having trouble with your milk coming in you can try fenugreek supplements and mothers milk tea both available at walmart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"