1st Trimester

nesting already?!

Besides getting ready for the holidays. I've been cleaning every little thing and organizing everything. I guess I'm nesting way early, is anyone else doing this? haha!
image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: nesting already?!

• Today I have been SUPER bored at work, so I cleaned out all of my drawers, files and cleaned off my desk and side table. I don't know that it's necessarily nesting, but I actually thought of that mid-clean and laughed. Really, I just needed to do something to pass the time! I can't wait to get to that phase though, my house needs a good purge session!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes! I have been freaking out cleaning everything.. including my desk at work! Why I have no idea! hahah I can't wait till after the holidays to get my house in order!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have no energy for such behavior.  Just reading your post makes me tired.  I hope I can step up to the plate soon!  My husband is just about done with doing everything around the house lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJessie_dc22:
    I have no energy for such behavior.  Just reading your post makes me tired.  I hope I can step up to the plate soon!  My husband is just about done with doing everything around the house lately.

I'm the same way. TOO TIRED. My DH has been great though. I don't know how long he will be before he insists that I help. Hopefully I'll have more energy then.

• Me too!  I am 4 weeks today and yesterday found myself cleaning out kitchen - scrubbing the sink, sweeping the floors, taking out the trash and the recycling, straightening up the bedroom.  Dont get me wrong, I am tired - but something inside me just said ORGANIZE!
  • How do you have the energy for this? I'm jealous. I come home from work and lay on the couch with the dog and watch TV until DH comes home. We have dinner and talk a little and then I'm usually off to bed around 9:30. I've made a list of things that need to get done in the next 9 months (clean out/organize basement, clear out office to get it ready to be a nursery, paint (once we know what we're having), clean out/organize closets). Ugh, just going over my list makes me tired. I may just curl up under my desk for a nap.

This tiredness does go away, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • yep, that's exactly me. Organize is my daily theme. :D
    image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"