10 Weeks Pregnant

10 weeks and a day

I would have to say this is going a lot easier than i expected it would. The tiredness kept me down for a couple weeks and the nausea really wasnt that bad. I did have to eat every 2-3 hours to keep the nausea away for about 2-3 weeks. Now since i hit 9 weeks i feel pretty good other than always feeling tired. All signs of cramping went away and ive only had a few headaches. I must admit it did start to worry me when symptoms started dissappearing, i was nervous that something might be going wrong but thankfully i was wrong!  I hope all other 10 weekers feel as good as i do or will shortly!
Brandi

Re: 10 weeks and a day

• Hi Brandi! I'm 10 weeks and a day, too. I mirror your feelings. I feel really really good! As long as I eat about every 3 hours, give or take, I feel like my normal self. My only complaint thus far is my sleeping has been interupted. I just have insominia. I hope it gets better. But other than that, I have to wonder sometimes "Am I really pregnant?" but thankfully we've had our first ultrasound and actually saw our baby move. It was crazy! Keep me abreast on how you're feeling as it's so great to meet someone who's at the same stage :-)

Christina

• I have insomnia too! I'm 10.2 weeks and I haven't been able to sleep for the last 2 nights. I wonder why??
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi 10 weekers! I feel pretty great too! Mild nausea but goes away with nibbling throughout day, especially oranges seem to help.  Disrupted sleep due to frequent trips to restroom at night.  I think that's just a way God is preparing us for less sleep when baby arrives.  Wishing everyone a continued healthy & happy pregnancy.  Happy 10 weeks!
    Excited Bumpie
  • I hit my 10 week mark and I do feel a bit better.  I had a horrible cold for a week during week 6-7, but I didn't suffer from a lot of nausea.  I would just get queasy if I didn't have certain foods and certain times. Now, as long as I eat ever so often, I'm great!  I do wake up at odd hours from weird dreams or insomnia or restroom trips. I have noticed my "bump" forming and my breasts are busting out of my bras.  Any tips on good maternity bras?  

YAY! 

• I have to say I am jealous!!!  I have been sick for four weeks now, and this week has been the worst of all of them (even on zofran).  I am hoping that I get over the first tri hump and it starts to get better.  Being sick all the time makes me crazy!!!  Enjoy feeling good - you are lucky.  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I feel great these past 10 weeks.  I eat throughout the day on snacks and a bigger meal at night.  I wonder too, am I still pregnant?  We go on Monday for our second doctor visit and am not sure what to expect.  Any tips?

• i know exactly what you mean with the worrying.  a few weeks ago every time i wasn't tired was worried that something had happened.  i would say to my husband "what if that means it stopped growing".  i think everyone goes through that a little.  it's getting better now, and i'm thankful instead of worried when i feel good. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Hello 10 weekers. I am 10 weeks and 1 day too. So far it hasn't been too bad. Like the others, as long as I don't go too long without eating I am fine. I have only had a handful of what was barely nausea which resolved after eating. I am also suffering periodically from insomnia and very vivid dreams. All in all, I would say I have had it pretty easy thus far. Just yesterday I saw the smallest of changes in my lower abdomen. They say that in these next 3 weeks the baby will grow pretty rapidly so I am excited about that.  Big Smile
  • I'm 10 weeks and a day now and I have been worried about whether or not things are going as they should, too! After talking to a friend of mine who has two kids, she said it's normal. I haven't had much nausea (basically none for the past couple of days) and my breasts have completely stopped hurting. I thank God I'm not as sick as my other friends have been during their pregnancies. The only complaint I have is being extremely tired all the time and I've been experiencing that awesome increase in discharge they warned about. Ick! 

Good luck to all the other bumpies out there! 

• hello fellow 10-weekers!  i have been lucky and haven't had any nausea.  i had cramping in the beginning, but then it subsided.  my breasts are menstrual period sore and a little more full, but nothing else is physically different which i find strange....i can't fully connect yet to the pregnancy.  anyone else feel this way?  i actually have lost a little weight but the dr said everyone just takes to the pregnancy differently, especially as people's metabolisms are different and handle the extra work the body is doing in different ways.

yesterday the hubbs and i saw the little guy/girl flipping around down there, plus heard the heartbeat...truly amazing, but then i leave the room and forget!  i am extra tired though - i have still been working out (running or spinning) every day and after i come home, i'm pooped.  no extra appetite yet.  do people already have bumps?  i know everyone is so different but as this is the first, i want to be sure i'm on track :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just have to snivel because I'm jealous and I feel like crap. All I do is barf, zofran doesn't work the other drug I have knocks me out and doesn't work, when I'm not barfing I have that nagging lump in my throat I have to choke down to keep from barfing.  I can't sleep and I feel like all around death I am the opposite of fun.
  • I've been extremely sick. Finally got on Zofran which I take all day long.  I just want to feel normal again. I'm constantly feeling yuck, and food doesnt have the same appeal as it use to. I found out that I'm at 10 weeks and cried on the drive home from the doctors thinking about another 30weeks upset me. I work full time as a nurse so its hard to eat often and I work the 6am- 2pm shift so mornings stink more than usual cause of being sick.
  • i felt like you a week ago, I couldnt eat ever just throwing up and nauseated i even threw up water at times!I was so missrable..until my dr. gave me ondansetron...it worked wonders i felt so amazing..until 4 days in the "side effect" constipation  kicked in which is almost just as bad unless you know ahead of time to controll it by eating fiber&drinking water..maybe you could try it out and see if it would work better for you. I stopped taking it for 2 days and so far im feeling fine,im just choosing to use it if i feel like im gonna be get sick again,tryin not to use it as much anymore since i am feeling better..but thought id try recommending it since it worked for me and is ok for us preggys to take :) hopefully you feel better soon!
  • I am 10 weeks and one day as of today. I feel good for the most part. I am still tired, and the nausea comes and goes. I wish I could eat a decent meal as well, but I eat when I can, and drink a lot of water. I have noticed an MAJOR increase in the frequency of bathroom visits lol, and I am visibly pregnant now. None of my pants will button anymore. Even strangers are commenting and asking how far along I am! My breast have exploded out of my bras almost over night and my normal t shirts are beginning to look strained on top, and button downs- forget it! LOL! Not that my husband is complaining at all! I haven't had much morning sickness at all, which is nice, because I suffered bad with my first pregnancy. I had my first u/s last week, and I couldn't believe how amazing it made me feel. the little heart was fluttering away (couldn't hear it w/doppler yet :( ). My hubby was so happy, I haven't seen him this happy EVER. We are so excited! Since we were trying, we knew VERY early that we were pregnant, so this is going to be a long next couple of months, but we are going to enjoy EVERY MOMENT OF IT!! 
  • I am so jealous of you women that feel great. :( However- good for you! You're lucky! I am still nauseous and feel the constant lump in my throat when I know I'm about to throw up. It sucks...bad. I can't even eat really when I'm nauseous because it tends to make it worse. I'm just hoping that it goes away soon. As for the insomnia, I have that too. I wake up at the most random times not being able to fall back asleep. I frequently have to pee and if I even hold it for a minute, my bladder kills. I'm so tired all the time and wish I could just eat a solid meal. I'm holding on to hope though!
    Isabella Sophia Tudorica - November 24, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"