December 2011 Moms

38 wk check

So had my 38 wk check today. Doc did an internal and im 2cm dilated and 85% effaced. I have the 39wk check scheduled for next thursday and he hadbme reschedule for next wednesday for a growth u/s and so we could talk about "options. " Im excited and scared all at once. im trying to avoid induction but who knows what he'll want to do. He said baby is most likely about 7-8lbs right now and that i'll probably want to have her next week.
BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

Re: 38 wk check

• I'm sort of in the same boat. I had a growth u/s a few weeks ago and baby was measuring over 7lbs already. I have another growth u/s on Monday. We'll see what the doc says on Tues. I hope to avoid induction as well, but I really want to try for a vbac, so if he recommends one I will probably agree. I know with GD he won't let me go too long.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've heard the good and bad about induction. I'm going to do my best to try some at home methods just for kicks. (Walking, sex etc..) She may come on her own anyway, who knows!? I'd rather have an induction than a C-Section though if it can be avoided. Can't wait til we meet our little Pudgie Pie. : )

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me