January 2012 Moms

Just needed to vent without judgement

This is my third bundle of joy. When friends and family ask how I'm doing I put on my soon to be mommy smile and say "I'm good, thanks".  Even though on the inside I'm reciting a monologue of complaints.  Today I just needed to say it all out loud (even if out loud means on the computer).  I haven't slept in over a month, I've been in the hospital twice in the last 10 days for preterm contractions, my feet and legs are so swollen they look like something out of a freak show, and I'm in pain almost all day from the dance party going on inside me!  Thanks, I really needed to just shout it out!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just needed to vent without judgement

• I'm so sorry to hear that :( Vent away!

But I guess I don't understand why you can't tell your friends and family. I know when mine ask me how I'm doing, they genuinely care... Maybe they could help?
    DD 1.18.2012
  • I think that's why these boards are so helpful...sometimes you just want someone to listen!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lyla Margaret , June 7, 2009 Tavis Tutty, January 5, 2012
  • Left Hug

This is my third too. It's not easy at all. I remember when I was pg with #1 and I could come home and lay down and lounge all weekend. Those days are long gone. I miss them. I just have to get up every day and do it....no matter how crappy I feel.

I hope you can get some rest soon. Take care.

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards