Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Introducing myself

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be here. :) I had a pretty good pregnancy, until the end. I ended up with polyhydramnios, GD and DS had macrosomia. I was so huge that I was just...miserable. Everything took a concerted effort.

We had a c-section scheduled for December 9 but our little Noah had other plans. He was born on 11/26/11 (exactly 37 weeks) at 5:34 AM via c-section. He weighed 9 lbs 14 oz and was 21 inches long with a head full of brown hair!

We left the hospital on Monday, and our lives have completely changed. DH took the week off to be with me and neither of us has gotten more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I'm recovering from what I understand was a pretty rough c-section as well, so that's added to everything.

Noah has no routine yet, and my milk just came in last night. I'm grateful for a few minutes of peace to check in here. :) Now I have to remember how to change my ticker in this sleep-deprived haze...

I'm sure it will get better, and I look forward to getting to know you all.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Introducing myself

• Options

congratulations on your healthy baby boy! it does get better ever so slightly. I cant help you with the ticker i never figured it out on my own lol. But if you have any questions any of us ladies will be more than glad to help out and give you our thoughts !

try to get some sleep! and congrads again!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome :D 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! This place is like heaven to me and is full of good information. These ladies are great:) enjoy I'm sure the sleep thing is overrated. Right?! Ha
  • Options

Congratulations! It will get better eventually. Just hang in there. I sort of had some of the same issues. Enjoyed my pregnancy even with a huge fibroid growing (looked like I was carrying twins). Had GD and had to have a c-section.

Just be kind to yourself and enjoy your LO :)

• Options

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to be able to visit the board a little more. I was pretty religious about going to the 3rd tri board every day. It really was so helpful. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Now I just need to figure out how to get here more often... :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"