I need advice.
At work, they offered my my own office. They did a mold reading on the office and found no mold UNLESS...someone opens the cupboards, then mold amounts were detected...but they explained that this was probably from dust kicking up when the doors swung open and the amounts were not enough to be concerend about.
Long story short...I have been avoiding the office as I figured safer then sorry...however, just got word that my two of my co-workers who sit in my current office are sick...both out today but coming in tomorrow!
A. Switch to your own office with the slight risk of mold spores
B. Stay in office with sick co-workers