Babies on the Brain
Options

The McCaughey septuplets are 14 today

Wow!  That's just crazy to me.

This video is from last year.  They have always fascinated me.

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40827397/ns/today-parenting/t/worlds-first-surviving-septuplets-turn/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The McCaughey septuplets are 14 today

• Options

I'd like to preface this with the fact that I was 13 at the time of their birth, but I used to think it would be SO cool to have 7 babies at once like that. I remember trying to think of what I would name my septuplets if I had them. 

Thank goodness adult logic set in, but I do still love catching up on them. 14 years is definitely crazy. I feel like they were just toddlers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Sheesh, I'm a weenie. Something the mom says right at the end before the clip cuts back to Anne has me just bawling.

Something to the effect of - when you're in the middle of it, you can't imagine tomorrow ever being any different than today and then you turn around and nothing's the same.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    14? wow! LOL and yeah, it does go by fast..... I look at my 15 year old and can't believe that I gave birth to this mini-adult who now towers over me... it's a crazy thing :( seriously...... enjoy every moment because it does go soooo fast!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"