I started having pain on the right side of my right breast tonight. I thought I was engorged but then I started running a low grade fever (99.8) and now I am thinking a clogged duct or mastitis. I have read a lot about just trying to rest and nurse it out before getting an antibiotic and if nothing changes in 24 hours to call the dr and talk with them. The problem is if I wait 24 hours it will be Saturday and if nothing has changed I will have to pay extra for weekend fees. What would you do? Try to stay home and just rest like nuts and nurse like crazy or go to the drs? Also do I call my midwife or family dr?