Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Abby's Flying Fairy School

Can someone please tell me why it's the same 3 episodes over and over and over?  I feel like they do a really good job mixing up the content on the rest of Sesame Street.  If they don't have new ones, then just roll a segent from 1980, no one will know the difference.

I'm so tired of the Cinderella Challenge. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Abby's Flying Fairy School

• ok thank you, i'm not crazy!  I thought they just played the same episode over, but then I realized the rest of it was different.  That stupid cinderella challenge.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • i hear you, and why if it is a flying fairy school does it need to land?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We always seem to be watching the macaroni art episode! 
  • Gene the Genie anyone? I am guessing the do it because toddlers don't care. DD seems to have no issue watching the same one a zillion times. 
  • OMG! you are so right I get so mad! I don't know why they don't have new episodes of the Fairy School- they are in a new season on sesame street- its like season 42 or something crazy like that!
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No kidding!  Although they did Pandora's lunchbox and I got all excited that new ones were coming, but nope - more Macaroni Art and Beanstock Giant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've taken to feeding DS his breakfast at that point in time just so I'm not stuck watching the darn same thing again!  And I agree, play some old Sesame Street thing.  All the parents would love it and the kids wouldn't have a clue. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBeanie_mrt:
    I loathe Abby.  Almost as much as Baby Bear!

I miss classic Ernie and Bert. I show Abby DVDs and YouTube video from the past.

• Nothing ir more grosse than the episode where they go to the village with all the trolls and they pull wax out of their ears yuck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenealbl:
    Nothing ir more grosse than the episode where they go to the village with all the trolls and they pull wax out of their ears yuck!

We turn on PBS kids for DD and Dinosaur Train is one of the shows. One of the recent episodes showed the dad collecting teeth. Then they visited a particular dinosaur who lost a tooth and then gave it to the dad to add to his collection.

Disgusting.

• I am so thankful that my DD doesn't like the flying fairy school segment!!  I DVR the show and fast forward through that part.  She loves the beginning and then Elmo's World at the end.  While we are on the subject of sesame street weirdness--does anyone else get a super creeper vibe from Mr Noodle?  Anyone?
  • I thought the same thing. Get it together, Sesame Street!
    flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Computer animation = $$$expensive$$$ ?
    Maybe it was super popular though, so they keep rotating in the segments. We fast-forward through them a lot too.

I hated Baby Bear, until I came to the realization that he's like a lot of smart, awkward kids that grow up to be really cool, down-to-earth good-guys/dad/husbands. He's a nerd...I'm cool with that. 

Mr. Noodle...yeah...kinda odd. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"