August 2011 Moms

AW: Mommy got 6 hours of sleep!

I was just starting to give in on the fact that DD doesn't nap well and she is just a very alert baby. That is until yesterday! She slept until 9am, took 2 - 2 hour naps, 1 - 1 hour nap, and a 45 min nap before bedtime! I didn't get much done around the house because I was so used to having only 30-45 minutes total every nap. (DH proceeded to point that out while I proceeded to smack him for thinking it) To top off my great day LO finally slept for 7 1/2 hours for me, which means I actually got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!! She has done it for DH on the weekends but not for me during the week! 

I don't know if it had anything to do with it but I changed the nipple size in her bottles yesterday. She seemed to be getting frustrated with her bottle and would eat 3 oz sometimes and 6 oz others. She took 6 oz consistently yesterday and never spit so I am assuming she is not being overfed either. 

Sorry for the rambling but I am just so excited! (probably shouldn't put the cart before the horse though, it was only one day and one night!) I talk to my friends about what she does during the day and the just give me the deer in headlights look... I love this board! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Mommy got 6 hours of sleep!