Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Christmas Card Photo Ideas

Anyone have any cute Xmad card photo ideas? For Halloween, there is the must-have baby in a pumpkin pic. What's cute for a 4 month old holiday photo shoot? Bonus points for PIP. I am not afraid to copy my fellow creative bumpies! Oh yeah ... I have the must-have baby Santa suit. I could always use that, but what would give it an original twist.

Re: Christmas Card Photo Ideas

• We had his christmas photos done last week, and they aren't that creative, but I loooved these jammies and think they are adorable for pics! (carters)  The hat is also from carter's and it says "My first Christmas"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I found this

• Loading the player...
  • Most likely we will dress up LO and do a photo with Santa.
  • Sorry-- It was only letting me do one at a time! I have a bunch more on my PInterest if you want to take a look! You can get to it through my blog!
  • imagehsal:

In case anyone is interested, I notices that Target is selling the red bucket from this photo right now. I had to talk myself out of buying it as a photo prop but still might pick it up next time I'm there. 

• imageXSailoretteX:
    imagehsal:

In case anyone is interested, I notices that Target is selling the red bucket from this photo right now. I had to talk myself out of buying it as a photo prop but still might pick it up next time I'm there. 

I know where I'm going tomorrow ?? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenicoledyoung7:

I found this

I absolutely love this! So adorable! I would love to have DS do this, but dont know if he would be able or even cooperative enough.

• So cute, ladies. Thanks for some adorable ideas.
  • We're doing "Merry Christmas from Florida!"

Cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, breast-feeding, C-section Mama Photobucket
  • imagenicoledyoung7:

I found this

OMG I LOOOOVE this!  I am totally doing this this year...maybe a big box somehow with all three of my kids peaking out... hmmm...

other ideas... last year we did pj's in front of the tree and a plate of cookies and milk and a sign in crayon that said 'santa' by the cookies.  I have seen cute ones of babies and just strands of lit up xmas light.  With my first we put a red blanket down and just surrounded her with ornaments and she held one in her hands too.

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

A friend of mine used this as her xmas card last year, I want to do a modified version of the same thing =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"