September 2011 Moms

:(

Many of my favorite onesies are much too small on D.  My little boy is not so little.  Time to bring out the rest of the 3-6 month clothing.  He started outgrowing anything footed a week or two ago, but I think almost all of his 0-3 stuff needs retired. 

Two little miracles made possible by the gift of life - Be an organ donor - Always thankful 

Re: :(

• Crazy how fast they grow, isn't it?  DD's 0-3 clothes have all been retired for a couple weeks already ... so sad to pack the super itty bitty stuff away.
    imageimage

Avery & Sophie born still November 12, 2007
  • ugh I hear you! I just said last night I need to reorganize his drawers again because 0-3 isn't cutting it!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aw... I was talking to MH last night about this exact subject...What is next? His college graduation?? I know that is a long shot, but I feel like these past 7 weeks have FLOWN! I hope to savor every moment.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ha ha, my 11week old fat monkey is wearing 12month stuff: he's 16+lbs right now.  There are so many cute outfits he NEVER wore that I've had to put away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's funny because I was just telling DH how excited I was that LO is finally growing into his 0-3 month clothes, I can't imagine him growing out of them! My poor teeny, tiny baby   Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am just breaking into some of the 3 month stuff.  So darn sick of NB size.  I'm jealous.
  • I tried to put E in a 0-3 month romper this week, with disasterous results...

He was NOT happy about it.  He can still fit in some of the shirt/pant sets, but onesies are too small, and anything one-piece (footie jammies and rompers) is out of the question.  3-6 mo clothes at 6 weeks!  I never would have imagined.

TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Surprise BFP in Dec 2010- Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
  • image mshepherd20:
    That's funny because I was just telling DH how excited I was that LO is finally growing into his 0-3 month clothes, I can't imagine him growing out of them! My poor teeny, tiny baby   Smile

This!

Taylor is a Toddler!

"You are Beautiful, for you are Fearfully and Wonderfully made..." Psalms 139:14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image GingerNess:

image mshepherd20:
    That's funny because I was just telling DH how excited I was that LO is finally growing into his 0-3 month clothes, I can't imagine him growing out of them! My poor teeny, tiny baby   Smile

This!

This too!!! And we bought her a bunch of Christmas-y outfits in 3-6, hopefully she will be able to wear them! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Onward:

I tried to put E in a 0-3 month romper this week, with disasterous results...

He was NOT happy about it.  He can still fit in some of the shirt/pant sets, but onesies are too small, and anything one-piece (footie jammies and rompers) is out of the question.  3-6 mo clothes at 6 weeks!  I never would have imagined.

We do the "capri" look too.  Your little guy looks so skinny in your siggy!  Is he just really really long?

Two little miracles made possible by the gift of life - Be an organ donor - Always thankful 

• image cmoosey:
    image Onward:

I tried to put E in a 0-3 month romper this week, with disasterous results...

We do the "capri" look too.  Your little guy looks so skinny in your siggy!  Is he just really really long?

Let's just say it is photographic proof that nursing wasn't going well...  he was 7lbs13oz when he was born and was under 7lbs when his newborn pics were taken.  He is long too, but if you see his pic in HDBD, he has chunked up since we switched to formula... my home scale says almost 13lbs!!

TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Surprise BFP in Dec 2010- Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards