Has any 2nd time moms had this cervical repening done before and did you go into labour before you were induced??
I'm 40 weeks and 1 day today. Today at my appointment I found out I'm not dilated at all. My doctor told me if I didn't have the baby by Monday I will go to the hospital for a cervical ripening and then the next day I will go in for an induction.
I'm hoping my little guy will decide to come before I'm induced because I heard it can make labour last a lot longer and there can be complications.