1st Trimester

Why did I wear these pants today?????

I love these pants.  They have always been so comfy.  Not that the bloating isn't reassuring, but it usually doesn't come until around 3 pm, when I am done with work and can undo a button or two before picking up my son.  It's 11:35 am.  Guess tomorrow will defintely be a belly band day. (and I am secretly delighted!!!!!!!)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Why did I wear these pants today?????

• Haha. Tell me about it.

I'm contemplating stopping at Kohl's for a pair of maternity pants on my way home from work today... I'm looking forward to a stretchy waist band and not the stupid buttoned pants. To be honest, I've been taking a hair tie and using that to secure my button closed....hahah. Time for some mama-jeans!

----------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    "Everything happens for a reason"
    ----------
  • I have had no problems fitting into anything or it feeling tight at at any point...while I 'glad' Im secretly jelous Embarrassed
    14yr old DD, 9yr old DS. BFP Oct 30, missed M/C at 9weeks November 27/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oct Angel Babies
  • I read this while sitting behind my desk at work, fly fully open, feeling like a dude after a Thanksgiving feast...
  • image efirgs:
    I read this while sitting behind my desk at work, fly fully open, feeling like a dude after a Thanksgiving feast...

That is EXACTLY how I describe wearing Maternity pants!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image efirgs:
    I read this while sitting behind my desk at work, fly fully open, feeling like a dude after a Thanksgiving feast...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

----------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    "Everything happens for a reason"
    ----------
  • That was me yesterday.  I have these really cute high waisted pants that button up beautifully at 6am but I was popped open by 10am.  Since they were so high they kept pressing on my intestines and I kept getting air/gas bubbles in my stomach.  It was terrible and painful! I won't be wearing those again.  I'm not ready for maternity pants though. 
  • That was me yesterday.  I have these really cute high waisted pants that button up beautifully at 6am but I was popped open by 10am.  Since they were so high they kept pressing on my intestines and I kept getting air/gas bubbles in my stomach.  It was terrible and painful! I won't be wearing those again.  I'm not ready for maternity pants though. 
  • The pants I wore today are tighter in the waist as they don't have as much give.  And this morning I used a rubber band to hold the closure together. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Im so glad someone else is like this. Im in the middle of my 7th week according to my dr and had to buy a pair of maternity pants because I spend most of my day on my butt and my button up pants were soooo uncomfortable. My friend thinks im making it up since I am not far along but when you sit down those pants dig in and pinch and hold in really awful ways lol I talked to the woman at the maternity store and we got the mid belly pants that fit now and will grow with me. So yay for 9 months of stretchy pants!!!!
  • image efirgs:

THANK YOU!! lol

I had just lost about 10lbs before I found out I was prego, had bought new jeans, all happy...now...FORGET IT! I had on a pair of my new jeans last week and it was probably like 1pm, I was like "I'm sorry Babe...I cant stand it anymore, WHERE ARE MY PJ'S??? I CANT BREATHE!" He looked at me like I was a weirdo LOL So now I always end up sitting here with my button undone...I feel like a bum LOL  

Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers