July 2012 Moms

Telling family

So I need some advice. My fiancee an  I are getting married in March, I'm 18 and he's 24, we wanted to start our family so we ttc, it worked the first try. We're both really excited and can't wait. I'm just not to sure to tell my parents. Any help with telling family? Oh and my parents live in Florida and we live in Michigan. Please help me

Re: Telling family

• Not sure because of their reaction or you want ideas to tell them?  Are you thinking they wont be happy for you?
    14yr old DD, 9yr old DS. BFP Oct 30, missed M/C at 9weeks November 27/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oct Angel Babies
  • Is it because you want to tell them in person? I'm kind of in a similar situation. I want to tell my mom in person, but we can't go home until Christmas and I don't want to wait til Christmas to tell her. Have you thought about skype? Even if you are young, I'm sure they will be excited for you.

They might be a bit shocked at first, but they will come around to it. Best of luck to you! 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    **Good luck to gatorwife,MissIntentional&corinne2010! Congrats to Piper2009!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards