Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Horrible horrible mother.

2»

Re: Horrible horrible mother.

• imagedbertagni:
    I could have written this exact post. And I use FORMULA...some one lock me up!!

Same here. I was 8 for 8 on the OP. This makes 9 for 9.

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs Castillo:

imagedbertagni:
    I could have written this exact post. And I use FORMULA...some one lock me up!!

Same here. I was 8 for 8 on the OP. This makes 9 for 9.

Me too!

As for Etsy, I think a lot of people revere it because it's all supposed to be handmade items. 'cause, you know....heaven forbid you use a store-bought, mass-market item on your baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • I'm with you on a lot of these things, but I have to say, why wouldn't you want a video monitor? It has saved me thousands of extra trips into DD's room to check on her and see if she was OK. A video monitor is on my must have list simply for the convenience of it.
  • imagekewltif:
    I'm with you on a lot of these things, but I have to say, why wouldn't you want a video monitor? It has saved me thousands of extra trips into DD's room to check on her and see if she was OK. A video monitor is on my must have list simply for the convenience of it.
    I don't know. I guess that I just assume that he is okay, and he always has been. I don't think a video monitor is going to show you whether they are breathing or not, which I suppose every mother has occasional moments of SIDS fear. If he is crying, I can tell by the sound of the cry whether he is truly in distress/pain/etc or whether it's his normal cry. If he was crying, I would check on him in person anyway. Video monitors are a relatively new baby item (at least they werent around when we were kids). Most of our parents didn't have any type of monitor. The audio one is enough for me, but I don't think there is a problem with people having the video monitors. It just wasn't something I felt I needed.
  • I haven't had my daughter yet im due in april, but i will take nuts from this on how to keep up the horrible mother trend. thanks for the advice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • your daughter is so adorable, hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I use a video monitor (it was a gift) and I kinda like it and I don't let DD watch TV because the pedi said not to, but I had an elective c-section and formula fed.  I figure those two combined cancels out whatever other "perfect parent" things I do. In fact, I think if I only gave her food grown on organic farms that paid all their workers twice minimum wage and gave full health benefits and a pension and clothed her only in organic cotton woven by monks and delivered by foot so as not to create air pollution, I'd still be a horrible, horrible mother because of the C/S and formula. 

I've already reserved my place in hell.  I got box seats above the lake of fire. Feel free to stop by and visit. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"