February 2012 Moms

Wahoo, double digits!

Been gone/super busy since Friday, and quick before bed thought I should just come and skim the board - noticed my ticker is at 99 days! Seems unreal - can't wait (but of course knows it's completely necessary) to meet this little bebe!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Wahoo, double digits!

• Yeah!!  Whoo Hoo for you!!!!  It feels good, huh?!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
  • Congratulation!   ME too... I've been waiting for this day.  Hopefully, with the coming holidays time will continue to fly. Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too, me too! It is so unreal. By this time with DS, I had everything done and was waiting for my final baby shower. This time there is no nursery, I have a million things to do! But we're moving cross-country directly after the baby is born, so it makes sense to wait because it's a lot less to move!! :-) My nesting phase is going to start and I am going to go nuts!
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Exciting!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• The holidays are definitely going to make it go even faster! Like PP said, with another LO around, there just isn't time to "focus" all of my time energy to thinking/preparing for baby.

Congrats to all you other newly double digit mamas - or almost double digit mamas! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"