3rd Trimester
Options

feeling baby's head turn in my crotch

The baby felt low before, but just recently my pants are incredibly incredibly painful to wear.  I got home and laid down and the baby is turning and moving but her head is literally pushing on the lowest point of my pubic bones, turning and twisting right above the "exit".  It burns a lot down there!  Her head literally feels like another inch and it would be out of my body.  Have others felt the baby so low and how long like this until labor started?  Its so painful and I am wondering how my water could possibly be intact with her so low (if that makes any sense). 

Re: feeling baby's head turn in my crotch

• Options
    I have been feeling that for about a month.  I am only 32 weeks today, but I do have a history of pre-term labor.  I have been waiting on my lil one to bust the water as well.  It's the weirdest feeling in the world.  Good luck. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes I have been feeling this as well.  Strangest feeling and sometime pretty painful.  But I haven't really been having any signs of labor so I am chalking this up to things getting snug in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH YES! My Lil' Man is low to begin with, and he is now head down....I started feeling that and I am only 30 weeks.....it will be a long 10 weeks I have a feeling!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine's always been low and head-down, the difference now is when I feel the head moving.

I was reading that those frantic movements that are like a "side to side" motion could be the baby looking for its hands/fingers. They are sucking on their hands and fingers for practice, and don't know that their limbs are attached to their bodies, so when their hand slips out of their mouth and they "lose" their hand, they move their head side to side trying to find it again.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"