June 2012 Moms

How are you lovely lady's feeling?

Just curious what symptom you all are having? 

I have have noticed smelling more then usual lol and I'm never hungry then nothing sounds good, then I start to eat and the first bite makes me want to run to the bathroom! I never had this last time. But I had HORRIBLE morning sickness last time the hole pregnancy so I pray it's not as bad! 

I hope you all are doing good! 

Re: How are you lovely lady's feeling?

• Just bloating, frequent visits to the bathroom and dizziness. That is all.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've yet to experienced any real m/s... there have been only a couple of times where I have felt nauseous - but it goes away fairly quickly.  On the other hand, I'm totally wiped.  I'm only up late right now because I have a project deadline... and thank goodness I'm nearly done.  I've been going to bed around 8:30pm because I can barely keep my eyes open...

The only other symptom I've been having is super sore bb's... I've been sleeping with a sports bra on the past week; and even though it helps with the tenderness, wearing a bra to bed isn't exactly comfortable either. Indifferent 

ETA: ...I forgot to add... peeing has officially become the most frequent activity of my day.  Not fun when you're stuck on the phone with a client..LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm doing great!! Haven't really had more than a touch of morning sickness, the worst part is I'll feel worn out but as soon as I lay down I suddenly can't sleep. I have noticed a few odd food things though. My neighbor said I'm being more moody than I was before and I'm starting to notice my jeans getting tight. No real complaints here though

• So far, just my rings are feeling a bit tighter from bloat, I'm one giant gas bubble, and some dizziness and queasiness throughout the day.  Also my bbs are tender if DH hugs me too tight or if my bra rubs just the right way.   And some mild heartburn as well. This weekend I actually kinda felt hung over. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I feel like I'm a walking billboard for pregnancy symptoms. The m/s just recently started, but it's attacking hard! Along with the m/s has come on and off cramping. Owie. Sore bbs ALL the time. Insomnia, but when I finally do get to sleep, I crash and am out for a while, but still exhausted after an hour or two of mild activity. I decide I need to cry out of nowhere, for no reason. Moody as all get out. Worst constipation I've ever had and I should permanently be attached to a toilet with as much as I pee. I need a break!
  • 24 hr/day nausea, dizziness, and once a day spotting.  The trifecta.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I seem to be running the gauntlet of symptoms but several only briefly. It's like my body is trying to decide which one it wants to go with so it's sampling them all first. Most often it's just bad fatigue, some nausea, lots of peeing and feeling like someone took a meat tenderizer across my lower mid section all night every night. I've also had random bouts of weepiness, smell sensitivity, a small amount of cramping initially, insane hunger, chest tenderness, teenager skin breakouts, and 1 night of diarrhea.   All in all I'm good with this, as long as we continue to avoid the morning sickness!!! :)

*hugs* to everyone, it stinks now but it will be so worth it in the end!!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My m/s usually hits around 3:30 in the afternoon. I figure out what I want for dinner, get it all ready to go, and then I feel disgusting and don't want to eat it. If I do end up getting sick, thankfully I start feeling better.

And the ridiculous amount of times I have to pee. And the bloating. 

• Just bloating, GAS!!!! and sensitive nipples. Feeling great so far!

Lotsa luv to you all

• Besides peeing and being bloated I am tired, nausea, gassy, and moody. 
  • So far things have been okay...Sore bbs, i am quite queasy in the mornings and at night, but I haven't thrown up yet *knock on wood*...other than that I am just tired and hot flashy as anything by dinner time.  Hopefully I won't get the full on M/S but I know its still early...but a girl can hope right! :)
  • I wish I was feeling good. I feel like I'm going to puke all day and that only worsens at night. Sleep is hard to come by. And my little blump is slowly turning into a bump. Going to get a belly band very soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've got sore b00bs, extreme fatigue, and no real appetite.  I'm not nauseous, but nothing sounds good at all.  I have to force myself to eat.
    TTC since April 2009 ~ Unexplained IF 3 IUI's later....EDD 6.28.12 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh boy... symptoms?? LOL. I have M/S most of the day. I have a stash of saltines next to my bed, in the livingroom, in the kitchen, in my purse, in my car, and in my desk at work. LOL. If it weren't for those, I'd be in much more trouble. I've found that if I drink my ginger water (I get a cup of hot water and sprinkle ground ginger in it) all day I'm usually OK. If I go 30 minutes without that I feel like I need to run to the bathroom. I'm lucky though, I've felt like getting sick but haven't actually done it yet (knock on wood!). Also the sore bbs, crazy fatigue, dizziness, crankiness, etc.

This weekend I was so sick with a cold that I didn't feel the M/S and I totally freaked out and was so sad, terrified I wasn't pregnant anymore. But I was healthy yesterday and all of the fun naseau came back!! I have never been so happy to feel as sick as a dog in my life!! Big Smile

I hope all of you ladies feel better! Only a few more weeks to get through the hard stuff!

image image image BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I feel like ***. I'm so tired I could fall over. I'm always sick to my stomach but only puke first thing in the morning. I can't eat anything because it's all disgusting but if I let myself get hungry then I get sick. I'm dizzy and light headed if I stand up too long. I have a ton of gas and always think I should poop but can't. I'm ready for 1st tri to be over.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Queasy, gassy, tired and very bloated. But not actually sick yet and still very happy. The biggest thing for me right now is my sense of smell. I wish I could turn it off. How did I ever not realise just how stinky NYC is before this?
  • imagemonef:
    Queasy, gassy, tired and very bloated. But not actually sick yet and still very happy. The biggest thing for me right now is my sense of smell. I wish I could turn it off. How did I ever not realise just how stinky NYC is before this?

I was in the city all last week and thought the same thing!  The subways are just not the same anymore.  Tongue Tied

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• imageamoerizzle:
    I feel like I'm a walking billboard for pregnancy symptoms. The m/s just recently started, but it's attacking hard! Along with the m/s has come on and off cramping. Owie. Sore bbs ALL the time. Insomnia, but when I finally do get to sleep, I crash and am out for a while, but still exhausted after an hour or two of mild activity. I decide I need to cry out of nowhere, for no reason. Moody as all get out. Worst constipation I've ever had and I should permanently be attached to a toilet with as much as I pee. I need a break!

This is me exactly! Once I finally get to go, after the pain, I can't stop going for the rest of the day. GGRRRR

Yesterday I felt wonderful in the afternoon all through the night - I even took DS trick or treating for over and hour with no issues. It had me and DH worried out of our minds that we were losing another one. :( Of course, that meant no sleep for either of us, him getting sick, and me freaking out about every little tug/pull I felt. Fastforward to this morning... Oh man is the nausea back with a vengence! I'm steeping my peppermint tea now and am propping my arse on the couch for the rest of the day!

BFP 9/8/10... D&C 10/18/10
    RIP Angel Bear We will always love and miss you xoxo

BFP 10/7/2011; EDD 7/15/12 - STICK BABY STICK!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • So So So tired.  Don't remember being this tired last time around, but then again I wasn't working or chasing a toddler.  Lots of food aversions, I'm starving but nothing sound good.  Oh Happy Day :-)
  • Queasy 24/7 with intermittant waves of overwhelming nausea.

Exhausted beyong belief.

Sore breasts, and DH says they look bigger.  I'm already a DD, so yippee. Tongue Tied

Very emotional and teary at the smallest things.

Slight headache today, but that may be just people annoying me at work.

• Starving, exhausted, and peeing a ton! Woohoo...just glad the m/s hasn't set in at this point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"