TTC after 35
Options

For those who had a M/C or CP

I hope this doesn't seem insensitive but when you do start counting as CD1 when have a miscarriage? Had HCG drawn today to confirm my mc an although I'm sad my Dr was very positive and helpful. She said my body is in hypersensitive mode and therefore could be easier to get pregnant right away this month so make sure we BD a lot. So I'm going to temp, chart, OPK and anything else I can think of. Any other tips are welcome! So when do I put CD1 in FF? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those who had a M/C or CP

• Options

Nugget:  Here's what FF has to say on the subject.  https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Charting-after-miscarriage.html

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I was never in a good enough mental place to start right away after my MCs, but my OBGYN considered the first day of bright red blood to be day 1 (I spotted brown, old blood for several days before the bright red.)
    Baby #1 due 2/10/14!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Since mine was a CP, I counted my first day of full flow as CD1 (I spotted for a night and day before that).  When I went in to the RE's office for my CD 2/3 baseline b/w & u/s they double checked my betas to be sure they were below 2.  If they hadn't been, they would have made me wait. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"