January 2012 Moms

CPW: Christmas cards

As mentioned in a previous post, I am a stationary addict. I know I should stop and send e-cards instead, but I can't. In that vein, do you send Christmas/holiday cards?[Poll]
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: CPW: Christmas cards

• I buy my Christmas cards in January for the upcoming year. Sales are the best and it's one less thing to worry about come November :) I also have a stash of every day cards for birthdays, thank yous, thinking of you, get well, etc. I love cards!
    DD 1.18.2012
  • I always mean to and then don't. But this year I really want to, so we'll see.
  • I haven't in the past, but now that DH and I are officially a unit separate from the rest of our families I may start sending them.  I wonder how the pets would handle card photographs...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always buy Christmas cards with the intent of sending them out.   I rarely ever actually send them though!  lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • image SoonToBeMsP:
    I buy my Christmas cards in January for the upcoming year. Sales are the best and it's one less thing to worry about come November :) I also have a stash of every day cards for birthdays, thank yous, thinking of you, get well, etc. I love cards!

I do this! We should start a club. Or maybe a self-help group.

Note: Tiny Prints is 50% off on Zulilly. You have to use it by Dec. 4, so no birth announcements, but I think I'm going to use it to make custom thank yous for my shower.

• we usually try to send holiday cards (I am Jewish so they aren't Christmas cards), but I would say about 60% of the time we don't get around to it.

My little goofball born 1/2012
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image LibraryChica:

image SoonToBeMsP:
    I buy my Christmas cards in January for the upcoming year. Sales are the best and it's one less thing to worry about come November :) I also have a stash of every day cards for birthdays, thank yous, thinking of you, get well, etc. I love cards!

Note: Tiny Prints is 50% off on Zulilly. You have to use it by Dec. 4, so no birth announcements, but I think I'm going to use it to make custom thank yous for my shower.

Tempting! But I just ordered custom thank you cards off Etsy. I love them and they were less than $1 a card! :) 
    DD 1.18.2012
  • image SoonToBeMsP:
    image LibraryChica:

image SoonToBeMsP:

Tempting! But I just ordered custom thank you cards off Etsy. I love them and they were less than $1 a card! :) 

Awesome! Etsy=crack. I bought the most amazing and appropriate anniversary card for DH on there last year.

• I've already address my Christmas cards. Just waiting for the end of November to send them out so people get them Dec. 1st.
  • I never have.  I just finished addressing and writing a bunch of wedding thank you cards, so I'm a bit humbug about the idea right now.  Next year may be a different story, but we will see.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Last year my DH and I sent everyone a Christmas DVD with pictures of us.  We bought blank DVD covers and he customized the outside to look like an actual DVD.  We are still thinking of how we are going to top that this year! Big Smile
    bfp #1 - complete m/c 7 weeks 5 days (Mason)
    bfp #2 - missed m/c 7 weeks 6 days (Madison)
    bfp #3 - missed m/c 7 weeks 4 days (Madilon)
    bfp #4 - Payton!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I want to I just never have the frigging time!

• I'm a total stationary snob but we don't send out holiday cards. We do have a big holiday party every year and I spend hours choosing the appropriate invitation and theme. I LOVE invitations and never ever do e-vites for anything.
  • I love sending any mail! I already ordered my Christmas cards, just waiting for them to come, then I will stamp them, address them and send them out the first week of December!!
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • SS- Normally we do send them but we're not planning to this year. We'll send out birth announcements after he arrives.

• I wouldn't say I'm a stationary addict.  But I do send Christmas Cards.  My mom sends about 100 a year, so maybe it's ingrained into me.
    --------
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image BritanyV:
    I always buy Christmas cards with the intent of sending them out.   I rarely ever actually send them though!  lol

Haha this exactly. I'm awful.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD, the love of my life, born January 26, 2012

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I try to but this year I'm going to be sending out thank yous for showers well into November and then doing birth announcements in January. I think I'll take a break from them this Christmas.
  • image SoonToBeMsP:

I do exactly that also. I love sending cards and usually have them out in the mail the first week of December.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards