TTC After a Loss

SO sick of PCOS!

Hey everyone. I am now 23 years old and have been TTC with my husband for two years. I was diagnosed with PCOS last October and was immediately put on Metformin. In May I broke nasty on my OB because I still wasn't getting pregnant. He put me on Clomid. I became pregnant on Clomid the first round but miscarried in July. It's now October and I am currently taking my 5th cycle of Clomid and have not been able to get pregnant again. At this point I just feel like I'm not getting results or answers and am starting to get a little bitter. Not to mention every female in my life has gotten pregnant and had a baby in the 2 years we've been trying. Friday I have an appt. with a RE. Does anyone have any experience with them? Can I expect they'll add another med to my regimen. Also I'm trying to change my diet even though I'm not overweight. Any ideas?

Re: SO sick of PCOS!

• I'd love to hear what happens at your appointment.  I also have pcos, but have yet to try clomid or see an RE.  Update if you get the chance! And good luck honey!

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards