Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Brown discharge-no period and some cramping..??

I am about two days late. I never have brown disharge when i wipe but after going to the bathroom today twice i have had brown discharge. I know it's gross no smell or anything like that. I have been cramping similar to PMS. i have many symptoms:(breasts went up 2 cup sizes are heavy and soar and veiny), adverse reactions to foods and smells (i can smell anything anywhere). I had a negative 2 days ago.

Has anyone experieced this and ended up pregnant? It is very possible but i am afraid to go get a test...in fear of not being pregnant and being disappointed but this is so weird. Should i go test or expect it to be my period?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Brown discharge-no period and some cramping..??

• Options
    Sounds like the beginning of AF to me. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    I'd probably give it another day or two and if no AF, test again with a digital.  FX for you!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TEST! I am in the same boat except I am 3 days late. Even though I am still getting BFN's, it's better then not testing at all and thinking about it to much!
    image pregnancy
  • Options

The brown discharge is old blood. Even if you never had that before, you can get it now and get AF in a day or two. Last month I had 3 days of brown discharge, then AF when I normally only have 1 day of spotting first.

Do you chart? If AF is really overdue, then the brown discharge probably isn't implantation bleeding. If you don't know when you O'd, you could have O'd later and this could possibly be implantation bleeding, but it's not that common.

I'd take a test in a few days. 

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Its probably your period....2 cup sizes??!  Did you measure or something?
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Options
    Ocean Babe: no i did not measure but i had bras i used from my last pregnancy. I was a heavy B cup and now a D cup. They have been this way for 3 weeks.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I did BUT I wasn't charting temps [just CM] and I was off on my ovulation. So I thought AF was late but really I was only about 7dpo when the spotting started and 10dpo when I tested [thought I was closer to 23dpo]. If you positive of your ovulation date than to me it sounds like AF is on the way..but if you aren't sure than I guess it *could* be implantation spotting. GL I hope you get your answer soon!
    2 losses
    2 beautiful children
    proud mommy!
  • Options
    Take a test.  We can't tell you if you're pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was just wondering what is AF?
  • Options

AF - Aunt Flo

Also, this thread is 2 years old?!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I asked this last night but didn't see an answer - how do you bump up old threads without actually posting in them?  I'm so confused as to how these keep showing up.

image        image

• Options
    October 2011 ....um wtf?
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options

I am about two days late. I never have brown disharge when i wipe but after going to the bathroom today twice i have had brown discharge. I know it's gross no smell or anything like that. I have been cramping similar to PMS. i have many symptoms:(breasts went up 2 cup sizes are heavy and soar and veiny), adverse reactions to foods and smells (i can smell anything anywhere). I had a negative 2 days ago.

Has anyone experieced this and ended up pregnant? It is very possible but i am afraid to go get a test...in fear of not being pregnant and being disappointed but this is so weird. Should i go test or expect it to be my period?

I didn't know that flying boobs were a pregnancy symptom.

Oh my God...I'm dying right now and trying not to LOL at work.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

lest12 said:
    I asked this last night but didn't see an answer - how do you bump up old threads without actually posting in them?  I'm so confused as to how these keep showing up.
    LyndsayB06 posted, which bumped it.

Oh.  Duh.

I guess I don't get why she would do that.  Troll?  Internet google searches for 'brown spotting not my period' brought her there?

I understand how dense I sound.

image        image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"