September 2011 Moms

6 week wait

is killingggggg me! maybe its just hormones!
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>

Re: 6 week wait

• Oh my, we are complete opposites.  I think I'd be happy NEVER doing it again right now. :S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image HNLchick:
    Oh my, we are complete opposites.  I think I'd be happy NEVER doing it again right now. :S

This is me too.  I should get the clearance at 8 weeks (didn't at 6) and I'm so not excited.  DH has been great about waiting and I'm going to try but I'm so afraid of the pain.

Two little miracles made possible by the gift of life - Be an organ donor - Always thankful 

• I hear ya! I get my Mirena Nov. 4th, and I am thinking about putting the kids in daycare for one day so we can have sex and sleep ALL DAY. Devil
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our 1st anniversary is the 7th. 6 week check up is the 11th. And we were virgins before marriage sooooo yeah the wait is unbearable. I might call my MW and ask for "permission" for our big night but either way that mans going to have some kinda fun. ;) 

• Lol - so not there.  I had my 6 week check up today and got the official green light.  Don't think I will be sharing that with DH.  And while I did get my birth control shot, I chuckled at the idea of it right now!
    imageimage

Avery & Sophie born still November 12, 2007
  • Ditto to not being in the mood!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha! I just got cleared to go yesterday and I told the husband and get this, he "didn't feel like it" last night.

I am in the mood mentally, but physically I haven't really felt the desire.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • image MWhitneyM:

Ha! I just got cleared to go yesterday and I told the husband and get this, he "didn't feel like it" last night.

say whaat? My DH has been couting down the days.  Poor guy has to wait 2 more weeks, and its not even for sure I'll get cleared at 8 weeks! 

Two little miracles made possible by the gift of life - Be an organ donor - Always thankful 

• image cmoosey:
    image MWhitneyM:

Ha! I just got cleared to go yesterday and I told the husband and get this, he "didn't feel like it" last night.

say whaat? My DH has been couting down the days.  Poor guy has to wait 2 more weeks, and its not even for sure I'll get cleared at 8 weeks! 

Yeah.... I am not sure what is up w/ that. Day 2 and nothing.

Perhaps because I have been taking care of his *ahem* needs for the past 7 weeks, he is spoiled? I told him he owes me like 10 orgasms in a row. LOL!

• image cmoosey:
    image MWhitneyM:

Yeah.... I am not sure what is up w/ that. Day 2 and nothing.

Perhaps because I have been taking care of his *ahem* needs for the past 7 weeks, he is spoiled? I told him he owes me like 10 orgasms in a row. LOL!