3rd Trimester

the name Ava.

I love it, my husband despises it... We have picked out our little girls name already, it is unconditional and unchanging (Anna Madeline) but I am just bored and wanting some reassurance that my husband is a meanie for not liking everything I do! lol it has been months since the Ava/Anna conversation, but my train of thought just brought me back to it. lol thanks for reading!
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: the name Ava.

• Love it. It's very popular, though. I know at least 5 Ava's in our neighborhood alone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is a beautiful name and one I loved for years, but I now know 6 little girls with that name and 3 yappy dogs. Once it's crossed over to frou frou dog territory, it's officially too popular! ;)
    Dec 14 July siggy challenge
    Favorite vacation spot:
    Maasai Mara, Kenya

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • It is very pretty. Ive had three of my friends name their daughter's Ava in the last four years or so. It's getting to be very popular.
    Melisa

Mommy to Nova (11.20.2005) & Jaxson (12.01.2011),

Wife to Danny (07.23.2011)

image image
    imageimage

imageimage
  • image agreg521:
    I love it, my husband despises it... We have picked out our little girls name already, it is unconditional and unchanging (Anna Madeline) but I am just bored and wanting some reassurance that my husband is a meanie for not liking everything I do! lol it has been months since the Ava/Anna conversation, but my train of thought just brought me back to it. lol thanks for reading!

I love Ava, but yeah, its SO popular right now.  I also love Anna though!  I think you and your DH made a great choice.  But he is a big meaniehead!  Wink

• I like Ava, I think it's a beautiful name but honestly, I like Anna better.
  • You sound like us!  I have always LOVED the name Ava.  My husband can't stand it.  But around here I only know 1 Ava.  But  your right, I'm gonna say both of our husband's are meanie heads!!   At least I've really never had to worry about it because I just keep having boys.  This will be my 3rd Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also prefer Anna.. but then again, I have a Hannah and they are very similar!  There are about 5 or 6 Ava's at my daughters school so if you are looking for something a little less popular I would recommend Anna!  I am an Amy and I grew up with 8 other Amy's in my grade alone... it got very confusing at times :)
  • I love the name Ava. When I was teaching I only had one "Ava" ever but they spelled hers "Eva". The name Anna is pretty, but that's my MIL's name so I go directly to her whenever I see it.
  • image MrsNash37212:
    It is a beautiful name and one I loved for years, but I now know 6 little girls with that name and 3 yappy dogs. Once it's crossed over to frou frou dog territory, it's officially too popular! ;)

So true!  I noticed that with Isabella (Bella).  Everyone with a cutesy little dog is naming them Bella now!

• image Madringal:

image MrsNash37212:
    It is a beautiful name and one I loved for years, but I now know 6 little girls with that name and 3 yappy dogs. Once it's crossed over to frou frou dog territory, it's officially too popular! ;)

So true!  I noticed that with Isabella (Bella).  Everyone with a cutesy little dog is naming them Bella now!

I used to work in an animal hospital and practically every other female dog was named Bella!

• This makes me laugh!  You should take my DH...he is the one still fighting for the name Ava.  I like it but it's already in my family so it's a no go for me. 

Also, I have a cutesy little dog named Bella! 

• I love it. I also like Eva or Evie.