TTC After a Loss

Anyone watch "American Horror Story" on FX?

Shiit is crazycakes. I'm excited for tonight's episode.
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone watch "American Horror Story" on FX?

• I don't watch much with the word "Horror" in it besides the Rocky Horror Picture Show...I get scared easily. *hides under some blankets*
    image Hi there, I'm Susan. image

TTC Since 2008. 4 losses: 12w5d, 6w6d, 6w3d, 5w3d

Dx: Schizoaffective Disorder, PCOS, and Adult ADD. Feel free to PM me about it.

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to" Gandalf the Grey, Lord of the Rings

Vincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome

baby

imageimageimage

PAL/PGAL Welcome
  • image shmeell25:
    Shiit is crazycakes. I'm excited for tonight's episode.

Yes

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PGAL/PAL Welcome

• image emeraudecephiro:
    I don't watch much with the word "Horror" in it besides the Rocky Horror Picture Show...I get scared easily. *hides under some blankets*

It's really freaky. I don't get scared very easily but I was wondering if I was gonna have nightmares from this one. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love it!! I cannot wait to see it tonight. I have so many questions!!  there is a great article about it on EW.com.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/tainted-love/

It's long, so make sure you have time to read it.  it goes over everything from the premier.  I love reading his stuff about Lost & was excited to see he was going to do the same with this show.

BFP #1 2/8/2008 - Evan born 10/3/2008 via c/s @ 38wks
    BFP #2 12/31/2010 (EDD 9/1/11) -- Natrual m/c 1/9/10
    BFP #3 12/20/2011 - EDD 8/25/12
    u/s 1/6/12 - HB & beautiful bean
    A/S 4/2 - It's a Girl!!!
    RCS on 8/20/12
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm watching this, but on DVR during daylight hours lol.  The first episode has me so intrigued, I can't wait to see more.
    "Even miracles take a little time" Our little pumpkin is here!! Dominick William arrived 2 weeks early on September 30, 2012! 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches. For you I've waited all these years.
  • image ChristinaCT:

Love it!! I cannot wait to see it tonight. I have so many questions!!  there is a great article about it on EW.com.

It's long, so make sure you have time to read it.  it goes over everything from the premier.  I love reading his stuff about Lost & was excited to see he was going to do the same with this show.

Thanks for sharing this! I just read every word. I am even more intrigued now, as this guy picked up on a hell of a lot more stuff than I did. Now I really can't wait until tonight!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, that was very Crazy!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a wimp and can't stand horror films, but I got sucked in to this show. I can't wait to see how it unfolds. It's one of the creepiest and sexiest shows I've ever seen on network tv or basic cable. Seeing Dylan McDermott wanking was super hawt. (yes, I realize I am a perv)

WARNING though a lot of the plot revolves around a baby born sleeping, so if you're not likely to be able to deal with hearing about that, this show is not for you.

• image shmeell25:
    image ChristinaCT:

Love it!! I cannot wait to see it tonight. I have so many questions!!  there is a great article about it on EW.com.

Thanks for sharing this! I just read every word. I am even more intrigued now, as this guy picked up on a hell of a lot more stuff than I did. Now I really can't wait until tonight!

He is awesome!!!  After I read that i wanted to fast forward to this week so I could see more of it.  I feel the same way about that show Fringe.  I love these kinds of shows!!  Anything scary or sci-fi is right up my ally (or comedy... I just like TV)

BFP #1 2/8/2008 - Evan born 10/3/2008 via c/s @ 38wks
    BFP #2 12/31/2010 (EDD 9/1/11) -- Natrual m/c 1/9/10
    BFP #3 12/20/2011 - EDD 8/25/12
    u/s 1/6/12 - HB & beautiful bean
    A/S 4/2 - It's a Girl!!!
    RCS on 8/20/12
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DH and I watched it last week, and we both really liked it!  I'm looking forward to tonight's episode!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I watched it last week with a friend. We decided we are going to give it a try as long as we do it together. 

The stillbirth stuff was a little hard for me. Although I was more happy that Jason and I didn't take our grief that way.

I told my friend that if the stillbirth stuff gets creepy that's it for me! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• I do, I do! How'd you like that Dylan Mcdermont bootie last week? Can you believe he's 50!?! Lookin at that bootie I never would have guessed! 

That show is totally creepy! I record it on the downstairs TV because I am too chicken to watch it before bed. We can't just watch it because it is not appropriate for 13-year-old DD.

I am super excited to see where it goes too! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Love that show! Can't wait to read the article. I think its going to be great!
    Started TTC in February 2010
    BFP #1
      3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d
    BFP #2  2.17.12 :: EDD 10.28.12 :: Ava was born 11.2.12

BFP #3  1.31.14 :: Natural M/C on 3.10.14 @ 9wk2d

BFP #4  4.29.14 :: Natural M/C on 5.5.14 @ ?

New Beginnings: Our Journey into Parenthood (Blog)

image image

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers