2nd Trimester

Crazy Story I have to share with you guys---- Name Stealing....

2»

Re: Crazy Story I have to share with you guys---- Name Stealing....

• Dont get yourself all worked up over nothing it's not good for you or the baby! Who cares what other people think the only thing that matters is what you and your husband want and if that name makes you happy then everyone else should butt out! As for "rage" I think it comes with being pregnant but just remember the baby feels everything you do... so stay positive and take up Yoga and get centered it helps! Best of luck to you :)
  • Haha! I laughed so hard at this story! I had almost the saaaaame thing happen to me. My DH and I had talked to friends of ours when we were over at their house one day about what we would name the baby if it was a boy...which we decided would be Luke. Well, the next week comes around and her husband tells my DH that they decided to name their next child, if it is a boy, Lucas. I'm like WTH?! You just had a kid 3 weeks ago....don't you think you should be worrying about raising this one first before you start thinking about basically taking the name we decided on. I realized that I shouldnt worry so much about it considering we dont even know the sex of the baby yet and that she isn't even pregnant. But, I still considered her to be one of my best friends....shows how much you can trust certain people.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetjg5275:

SHE IS NOT PREGNANT NOR MARRIED YET

SHE IS VAPOR TO ME Smile

I had a rash I was so mad!!!!!!

PSYCHO!  And her fiance is a whack job for even entertaining her cray-cray and for calling your husband!  AVOID this weirdo! 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Crazy situation. I would be so irritated, and probably change the name anyway because I wouldn't want a reminder of the drama. It would have ruined the name to me, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"