Baby Names

interesting name

I was grocery shopping with my LO. There was a 5 year old(guess) and her grandam in front of us in line. The Grandma asked my LO what her name was she said Kylie. I asked the little girl what her name was and she said Sunshine. hmmmm
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: interesting name

• ...Is it wrong that I like Sunshine more than Kylie? :D

• hmmm is right!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully it was a NN? I went to school in Jr. High with a girl who went by Sunshine I always thought it was so weird and dumb. Turns out her name was Sarah. Apparently her NN was Sunshine and it stuck.
  • mmm... hippies? 
  • You are my Sunshine my only Sunshine.  I thought of that song when I heard the name.  As a NN it is fine, if that was her real name good luck to her.  Kids her age my not know thesong but they will be cruel non the less.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image35baby:
    You are my Sunshine my only Sunshine.  I thought of that song when I heard the name.  As a NN it is fine, if that was her real name good luck to her.  Kids her age my not know thesong but they will be cruel non the less.

That song was what I thought of too. I am not sure if it was a NN or not she introduced herself as that and the Grandma didn't correct her.

To PP what is wrong with Kylie?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"