Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

It has been a while but I'm back

Hi ladies-

I don't know if many people will remember me, but I was on here for about 6 months while we were TTC until I got my BFP on Memorial Day. Everything had been going perfectly (2 ultrasounds, normal NT scan/chromosome testing) with my pregnancy until we went for our a/s on September 27 at 20w6d. There was no heartbeat. I won't give you the full story here, but it is on my blog (link below) if you want to read it. I had to go through normal labor and delivery and my baby girl, Faith, was born still the following day.

I guess I just wanted to re-introduce myself and say that I may be lurking here again over the coming months. I don't know when we will start TTC again. I have my f/u with my OB on the 18th, so I'll find out more then. There were no obvious causes or problems with the baby, cord, or placenta. I just pray that it is not something genetic that could happen again.

Thanks for reading this and I hope everyone here is well.

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in

Re: It has been a while but I'm back

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss and can't imagine what you have been through. Reading your story on your blog brought tears to my eyes. I love the reason you chose her name. It is perfect. I wish you the best when you and your DH decide to TTC again.

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine what you and your H must be going through. This is a great group of women though so welcome back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Darling - I totally remember you.  I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. Thoughts, prayers and hugs going your way. 
    BM to Kenzie 9/1/04 --- Married 1/22/09 --- Me 27 - DH 25 --- TTC our first since April 2010 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I do remember you and I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH. Please take care of yourself.
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss :(
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    Your blog (and daughter) are beautiful. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm very thankful that you have such a supportive husband and family, and are firmly connected to God. I can't imagine how you feel right now. Just know that you are not alone. And Faith is in God's care...couldn't ask for a more trustworthy sitter. Good luck to you in whatever is next. I hope you find rest and peace soon.
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just read your story, and it made me cry.  I'm very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH. 
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through. =( My husband and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    Wow, I'm so sorry. T&Ps for you and your family. Welcome back.
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your blog made me tear up. Lots of T&Ps to you and your DH!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Reading your blog brought tears to my eyes, and I can't imagine how difficult this was for you and your family. I wish you peace, and hope that you will get your take home baby soon.
    Patiently waiting for our 1st since 9/2010.
    Dealing with MFI, good count, good motility, 3% morph-HSG all clear, all other test results came back normal, IUI is our next step
    May 2012- Clomid 50mg + IUI = BFN
    June- Cycle Break
    July- Forced cycle break due to cysts
    August- Femara, Trigger, IUI#2= ?
  • Options
    You've undoubtedly heard this numerous times, and will continue to, but I am so very sorry for your loss.  I think Faith is such a beautiful name anyway, and especially in this situation, it is a wonderful way to express hope through sadness.  I will keep you, YH, and your families in my thoughts and prayers as you continue through the healing process.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Your blog is beautifully written - I couldn't help but tear up while reading your story.  I will keep you and your family in my T&Ps. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My T&Ps are with you and your family.

• Options
    I certainly remember you, and am so sorry for your loss. Very best wishes to you and your husband in this difficult time.
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options
    I remember you. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. ((hugs))
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. No person should ever have to go through this. I know a couple people that have had simular experences and I know from them that the hurt doesnt go away, but the days get easier. That is amazing that you are surrounded with such awsome family and friends.

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 12/17/09
    Dx'd with PCOS 04/08
    LPD
    Progesterone 100mg
    Clomid 50mg
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'll be praying for you and your family ;(

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hey, I remember you. My gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the heartache you and YH are going through. You'll both be in my T & P.
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your stay here is short and you get a healthy take home baby.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I read your blog and your Faith is inspiring - refering both to your daughter, Faith, and your faith in God.  It is a blessing to find comfort in the Lord; I pray that you continue to find peace and healing in Him.  ((hugs))

Started TTC #1: July 2010 DX: PCOS
    BFP: 12/5/10 Natural M/C: 12/17/10 (5w6d)
    Cycle 10 - 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    Cycle 11 - 50mg Clomid + IUI converted to TI = BFN
    Cycle 12 - 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    Cycle 13 - Clomid Break + Charting + Dr. Recommendations = BFN
    Cycle 14 - Clomid Break + Charting + meeting with URO (all clear!) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 105 Beta #2 - 336! 1st U/S (@5w4d)- gest. sac and yolk sac, measuring 5w2d 2nd U/S - 1/16 (will be 8w2d) Stick and grow, little bean! My Ovulation Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker

* Congrats to my girl SarahRuthG on her new baby boy!*
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss :(
    party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • Options
    I remember you and I am so, so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. The exact same thing happened to me, but our u/s was at 18 weeks. I have been there and know what you are feeling. Good luck in the future.
  • Options

I'm so, so sorry for everything you and your husband went through.  Praying for you and your DH to be able to start again whenever you're ready.

(the verse in your siggy is one of my favorites).

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine the emotions you must be going through.  Reading your blog touched my heart and brought me to tears.  You are an incredibly strong person.  My sincerest thoughts n prayers are with you and your family.
    "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." - Pablo Neruda Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    y&j together since 2/1/04, married since 10/27/07
    Made with love 4/13/08 & arrived 12/31/08 @ 7 lbs. 9 oz., 19.75 inches
    BC free since 11/2010, BFP 11/6/11 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I just read your blog. I can't imagine how hard that was and is for you. I'm so so sorry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    I remember you well.  I am so sorry for your loss!  I hope time can give you the healing you need.
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  T&P with you and YH. 
    After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry. I don't even know what to say. You are in my thoughts. I do remember you from before. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Thank you for sharing your story.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagecinciem:

I remember you and just wanted to say I am so very sorry for your loss. If you are up for it, you might consider checking out TTCAL. There are so many supportive women there, many who have been through something similar to your situation.

I admire your strength and hope your return stay here is short.

Big Squishy {{Hugs}}

I had forgotten about TTCAL- thank you. Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers
    imageimageimage

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.  I am so sorry for you loss.  Sending T&P your way.
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I read your story and it brought tears to me eyes.

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Options
    I am just heartbroken for you. I'm so sorry you lost your sweet little girl. Praying for you and your husband as you go through this time.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options
    I remember your BFP.  I'm so sorry for your loss - your story is heartbreaking.  Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you <3
  • Options
    I am so very sorry gor your loss:(  Wishing you the best in the future.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"