Infertility

when will i ovulate?

i dont ov. on my own or have af....

took provera, took my clomid, my last day of clomid was monday....when should i be ovulating?

*Happy I found the person i want to be with and annoy for the rest of my life*

Re: when will i ovulate?

• you took provera and clomid at the same time? Whose care are you under? RE? OB?
     Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I just reviewed your past posts, looks like this is not done through an RE?

Please, please go see one or at least be monitored while on the Clomid. Clomid should never be used without regular ultrasounds to monitor follicular development and pending ovulation. An RE will also rule out other potential factors of IF, such as any male factor, hormonal issues, tube blockages, polyps, etc, that would render the use of Clomid at this point essentially useless. I'm not sure if you've had any of those tests, but they definitely should be done before pursuing active treatment.

Good luck!

2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • This question is one of the reasons why it's highly recommended that you be monitored via ultrasound while on Clomid.

We don't know but your doctor could tell you if you were being monitored. Some people ovulate earlier than usual. Some people ovulate later than usual. Some people don't ovulate at all on low doses of clomid. There's no way to know (or even to guess) how you will respond. I recommend having sex every other day until your period arrives or you have a positive pregnancy test- it's the only way to be sure that you don't accidentally miss ovulation.

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
    2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
    2011 Treatment:
    IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
    FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
    07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
    FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
    Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
    ?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?
  • imagemrsridley11:

i dont ov. on my own or have af....

took provera, took my clomid, my last day of clomid was monday....when should i be ovulating?

Thursday, October 20th, 2011 at 8:19 PM.  

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am on clomid as well and use the daily ovulation sticks. I personally ovulated on day 16, which is normal for a 28 day cycle. Contact your doctor if you have questions. I am having monthly appointments while on clomid.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i am being monitored by my ob, and go in on the 21st day of my cycle to check things

*Happy I found the person i want to be with and annoy for the rest of my life*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"