Cloth Diapering

GMs + hemp= overnight?

I have a B4 I use with a BabyKicks hemparoo insert in a Thirsties cover and after about 10-12 hours, the BabyKicks is usually damp, but not soaked. I just ordered a bunch of GMs from Spots, and I'm hoping I can make some kind of ON dipe with these and the MANY hemp inserts/doublers I just scored on CL.

So: are GMs absorbent enough to pair with a heavy duty hemp contour insert? Or should I order another B4 and suffer the shipping time it takes? :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GMs + hemp= overnight?

• We can go overnight with just a GM by itself (with a fleece liner in a thirsties or blueberry cover).  I think you would be fine adding a hemp insert if you have a heavier wetter until your LO is older.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • GMs last about 2 hours for my LO, so there is not way it would last overnight for us. That said, after 12 hrs at night, her B4s plus a thick hemp insert are soaked, along with the wool soaker.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • For my kid, no way.  Maybe for your kiddo though.  My best advice is to try it out and see what happens.  :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"