March 2012 Moms

Ultrasound Tomorrow!!

I am not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight because tomorrow is the day that we will try and find out the sex of our baby! I'm soooo excited!!! But the one thing I'm not excited about is that we have to travel 2 hours to get to the closest place that provides elective 3D/4D ultrasounds (yeah, our town sucks, lol)... but I am willing to travel because I can't take the anticipation any longer!!! LOL!

PS. I'm hoping to be added to Team PINK tomorrow!!! But if not, I'll be happy as long as he's healthy. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ultrasound Tomorrow!!

• Good Luck!! Our ultrasound is tomorrow too. Can't wait! Having a hard time sleeping because I'm so excited.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageLowGan379:
    Good Luck!! Our ultrasound is tomorrow too. Can't wait! Having a hard time sleeping because I'm so excited.

Awwww, good luck to you, too!!!! We'll have to post updates! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely! It's our first so I dont really have a preference but DH would love a boy. I'm just praying this baby cooperates and shows us their stuff!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Enjoy! Make sure to get a DVD, it's worth it - you'll want to watch it by the time you get home :)
  • imageMcGibbon51311:
    Enjoy! Make sure to get a DVD, it's worth it - you'll want to watch it by the time you get home :)

OH Definitely!!! We are getting the package with a DVD to music and 5 photos. AND for my Grandmother's 93rd Birthday tomorrow night, we're revealing the sex of the baby and showing them the DVD! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"