April 2012 Moms
Options

NT scan and gender prediction

Hey ladies! So I've been lurking for the most part but I wanted your opinion on these two pictures. If there's two of each picture I'm sorry...I really don't know what I'm doing! First of all the NT scan went great and baby looks healthy! The tech gave us a gender prediction at first and said girl but later she found another angle that looks like a boy! In the boy picture I still think I can see 3 lines right underneath the "boy parts." Let me know what y'all think!! 

imageimage" mce_src="image">

imageimage" mce_src="image"> 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NT scan and gender prediction

• Options
    Looks like a boy to me!!
    BFP #1 4/2/09 mc 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 Ectopic 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/16/09 Healthy DS 6/21/10 BFP #4 10/1/10 CP BFP #5 8/19/11 EDD 4/29/12 Betas- #1 82.8 8/22 #2 172.7 8/24 #3 494.2 8/26 #4 2657.8 8/29 u/s #1 9/6 yolk sac no fetal pole u/s #2 9/12 measuring 7w1d HR 144BPM Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah......I'm looking and seeing a boy......but what do I know
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's a boy. Wouldn't the lines under the possible penis in pic #1 be vertical and not horizontal if it's a girl? I'm not seeing that.
  • Options
    if you look real close there's 3 little dots right underneath it going horizontal, but it's kinda hard to see on the computer but definitely there in the original picture.
  • Options
    I vote girl.  I had the three little lines with both of my girls.  The first time they had to show it to me, the second time I saw it all on my own.  However it's still really early to get any kind of guess.  They all look like boys at this point I think.  lol
  • Options
    ohh I think I see what you are talking about. I'm not sure, then!
  • Options
    I can't tell for sure but the parts that the arrow is pointing to look like what I saw at mine today, which the tech guessed boy. It looked pretty obvious to all that it was a boy for us.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"