Nurseries and Baby Gear

Red Stroller/Car Seat??

Is getting a red stroller/car seat a bad idea.  I'm intending to get the Britax B-Agile/B-Safe combo and it comes in black or red.  I think the red looks awesome, but I know the fabric isn't that slick (I think it's more cottony) and I'm worried about dirt showing, especially about little feet rubbing against the footrest when the LO gets bigger.  Any thoughts?  TIA!

Married August 5, 2006

Baby girl born February 15, 2012

Expecting baby #2 in July!

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Red Stroller/Car Seat??

• I got the b-agile and b-safe combo as well (in the black- more my taste), but as far as the fabric material, I wouldn't be too concerned with dirt showing. It seems fairly wipe-able. :-)
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks!  I appreciate the insight!  I like the black a lot too, there's just something abotu that red...  DH prefers the black though...

Married August 5, 2006

Baby girl born February 15, 2012

Expecting baby #2 in July!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have the B-ready in black (shows dirt like crazy) and my neighbor has the B-ready in red. We are out with each other a lot, and it seems like people always notice her stroller and never mine. She always points out that we have the same one. I think people just notice the bright red first.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We have it in red (baby's on the way, though so I haven't actually used it), but it seems easy to clean adn you can also take the whole cover off to wash.
    imageimage
  • I have the B-ready/Chaperone..I would've gotten them in red in a heartbeat BUT my husband and parents both think red is too girly for some reason, so of course it made me wonder lol. If you like it go for it no matter what you get it will get dirty but they seem easy to clean. The red is awesome!!!!!
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Both our strollers are red and I love them!  They don't show dirt, are easy to spot in a crowd and I don't worry about them getting too hot(why we didn't go with black).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have had a Joovy Kooper and now the city select in red - haven't met a problem a baby wipe hasn't solved! :)

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Red Phil and Ted's here, had it for 4 years and it still looks fantastic, this through 3 kids and still going. I took it outside to really wash it down this summer for the first time ever, and it came clean. I use mine a lot. I prefer red over black, it stands out and the black to me is conservative and safe. I decided to be bold for once, even if it was a stroller!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"