2nd Trimester

Halloween Themed Baby Shower

Does anyone have any cute ideas? (:
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Halloween Themed Baby Shower

• My baby shower is the day before Halloween and I totally thought it would be cute to get a banner that said Happy Halloween - It's a Goooooooul (As in girl). But I was promptly vetoed by my mother and aunts, who are throwing the party. Oh well! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's a very cute idea. I'm having my babyshower on the 15th. We're doing a fall theme. I had one lady to suggest taking the little pumpkins and painting them whatever color the baby is going to be. So I actually went and bought some of the mini (fake), pumpkins to paint and hang with fall leaf garland. Then bough 1 dozen of the real small pumpkins to paint and draw faces on them for the tables. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I did this for my SIL!  I just decorated with all my Halloween decorations from home and got orange and black balloons and some pumpkins.  We did a candy bar (pretty cheap) with cute little Halloween bags so it was like trick or treating for favors.  For food we had everyone make their own sandwiches and we used jack o lantern cookie cuters to make all the cheese slices look like pumpkins.  In the punch we put those fake bugs in the ice mold.

I used these invitaitons: https://store.ababyshower.com/halloween-jack-o-lantern-little-pumpkin-themepersonalized-baby-shower-invitations-invites.html

I hope that helps!

BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • Those are all cute ideas!  I'm excited, mines on the 23rd of Oct. My mom's throwing it for me and i'm trying to get good ideas for her lol
  • My sister's shower is the 15th. We're doing "Welcome Lil' Pumpkin" We're trying to NOT do Halloween, but more Fall. 

For centerpieces, I'm decorating small to medium size pumpkins with random buttons. I'll hot glue them on and probably run some ribbon on them. On a strip of paper I'm going to write "Our lil pumpkin will be cute as as button" 

I'm having a separate cake make for mom and dad, a mini one (think the top tier of a wedding cake) and it will be shaped like a pumpkin.

Fall garland on the tables, hollowed out pumpkins filled with mums. 

I hear hershey's is making a pumpkin kiss these days, so I'll probably stick some of those around. Thinking about doing pumpkin bread or cookies with the cake.  Sweet cinnamon pumpkin pocket bac as favors for the guests. 

• So far I know that the colors are going to be orange, black, purple, and green.  I was thinking of doing a photo booth as one of the activities, and have people dress up, if they want.  But that's about as far as we've gotten lol
  • They also makr little Rubber Duckies in halloween costumes like witches and vampires.  I think they carry them at Dollar stores.  They could make cute Halloween/Baby favors.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • i love that website she put up its all cute ideas!!! Good luck u should really look into that website!!! Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahhhmy shower is the 22nd! :) I made costumes required. We're doing pumpkin carvings and all the usual baby shower game with candy galore! Party favors are going to be pumpkin candy dishes (dollar tree) and halloween reusable bags and more candy! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We did a fall theme with my daughter, browns, pinks and oranges. For center pieces we cut the nipples off cheap pacifiers and hot glued them to pumpkins to make babies and filled mason jars with home made chocolate covered pretzel sticks with fall sprinkles and candy corn in the bottom. 

Here is where I got the idea for the baby pumpkins:

https://s1.hubimg.com/u/3623868_f260.jpg 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • haha how funny!  My mom would have made it costume required, but I told her I wasn't dressing up so I don't expect others to either, but we decided that if they did dress up then we could have a contest for who has the best costume and they could win a prize.  I figured my party favors would just be tons and tons of candy in a really cute bag or box (:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"