2nd Trimester
Options

I'm ready to accept it...gender dissapointment

2»

Re: I'm ready to accept it...gender dissapointment

• Options
    I totally understand. I have a girl-12 and my fiance has a girl-7. He is a mans man and really wants a boy. I would love to experience a boy as well. I feel almost as if he will hate it if we are having a girl. He aways makes comments that he cannot handle another girl in the house. Although he says he will be fine with it, I am so nervous. My friend once told me something that I am sure you may have heard but sometimes we need to be reminded...."IF YOU WANT TO MAKE GOD LAUGH, JUST TELL HIM YOU PLAN." I keep telling myself that no matter what, I am having what we are supposed to have and although I may not know the reason right now, after my bundle of joy is born, girl or boy, I wont be able to imagine life without him/her.
  • Options
    i totally understand exactly how you feel... i also have 4 boys and i want a girl so bad i am willing to adopt, i love my boys to death but theres just something about having a girl.. ive been through the cars, trucks, all the toys for the boys... bring on the pinks and baby dolls and someone thats wants to be like mommy =)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"