Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

XP: Not to scare anyone...

I posted this on the August board but I felt like I needed to post here as well...this is a sad story. One of my cousins friends just had a baby girl and he was up in the middle of the night giving her a bottle in their recliner in the living room. He finished feeding her and had her up on his chest burping her and she fell asleep and then he did as well. Somehow she slipped down into the crook of his arm without him waking up and she was suffocated by his shirt:( he woke up to the horror of his baby girl being gone. Totally not trying to bring the board down or scare anyone but this just reminded me to be extra careful with those late night feedings that I don't get too comfortable and loose track of what I'm doing. I know situations like this are pretty rare but this just reminded me that they do happen and to be extra careful. My heart is breaking for him and his family...:(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Not to scare anyone...

• Options
    This is so sad and something you just don't think would happen. I've fallen asleep holding LO a few times. I was always more worried about dropping her. :(
    After 2 miscarriages and a pre-term birth (34 weeks gestation due to PROM), our healthy baby girl is growing up fast! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    3 more miscarriages and finally a correct diagnosis (septate uterus) and a corrective uterine surgery later, our second blessing is here! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is horrible, I hope they are doing as ok as they can be...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ugh, makes my stomach hurt as i'm sitting here holding my little angel:(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, my goodness.  That's so horrible.  I'm so sad for them.  I read this to DH bc he does this too.  I always slap him on the head to wake him up bc I'm always scared something will happen when he does that.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"