TTC After a Loss

~~~~~***Nov EDD loss check in***~~~~~

Hello ladies -

How are you today? How is your week going?

Did anything happen this week to trigger feelings about your loss?

How are you feeling about the date nearing?

Where are you in your cycle? TTA? TTC? Special snowflakes?

Question of the week: Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school?

I hope you have a happy and healthy week!

BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
TTC #1 since 1/10
DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!

Re: ~~~~~***Nov EDD loss check in***~~~~~

• How are you today? Feeling a little crappy today. Allergies, and I have a cold sore (boo!)

How is your week going? Pretty good minus feeling bad - its creeping along though. I'm ready for vacation.

Did anything happen this week to trigger feelings about your loss? Heard the song "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans on the drive home from work today. I sobbed at a couple of red-lights. I also heard from a pg friend of mine who is due Sept. 26th. Talking about her pregnancy just reminded me once again that I'm not pregnant like I should be.

How are you feeling about the date nearing? I'm actually trying to keep my mind off of it - very mixed emotions.

Where are you in your cycle? TTA? TTC? Special snowflakes? We are TTC and I am currently in the 2WW! FX  ;)

Question of the week: Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school? I was in the Key Club, Drama Club and was on the staff of our school newspaper, "The Talon".

Started TTC in February 2010
    BFP #1
      3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d
    BFP #2  2.17.12 :: EDD 10.28.12 :: Ava was born 11.2.12

BFP #3  1.31.14 :: Natural M/C on 3.10.14 @ 9wk2d

BFP #4  4.29.14 :: Natural M/C on 5.5.14 @ ?

New Beginnings: Our Journey into Parenthood (Blog)

imageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hey Ladies! I have actually never participated in the check in but decided that I would.

A little about myself, I am 31, DH is 28 and we had a M/C in June at 15weeks. This was our first pregnancy and we were so excited. I had a myomectomy in March of 2010 to remove 6 large uterine fibroids and found out that I had a bicornuate uterus.

I am a NICU nurse and after my M/C I have found that I really dislike going to work. It feels like an aweful chore that I have to do. I am doing fine today and my week is going well. I am looking forward to Friday, I am having an HSG to see how bad my bicornuate uterus is.

I think about my baby girl everyday and miss her more than anything. Every Wednesday, I think of how far I would be. Today I would have been 30 weeks and have so many friends that were due right around me. That is the hardest part seeing them with their growing bellies and I have an empty ute.

I am really scared about the date coming up so soon. I was doing my schedule for work and the upcoming schedule should have been when I went out on maternity leave. I feel like I am desperate to get pregnant before it gets here but I know that is not the solution.

I am currently on CD6 and hoping to have good news on Friday after my HSG. I started using OPK's with my last cycle so I will be using them again this cycle.

I played soccer in high school and in college and wish that I still played but I don't think I could even run up and down the field without being out of breathSmile

Thanks for letting me participate! Hugs to you all knowing that as time approaches the pain becomes more intense. Hope you all have a great rest of the week.

• Loading the player...
  • How are you today? How is your week going?  I am super tired and cranky today.  I survived the layoffs at my company yesterday, so I guess my week is going alright,

Did anything happen this week to trigger feelings about your loss?  Everything is triggering feelings lately. 

How are you feeling about the date nearing? I am dreading Thanksgiving.  And now I just found out that DH will be working at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC.  So.... I guess I will be drinking my EDD away alone at home.

Where are you in your cycle? TTA? TTC? Special snowflakes?  We are TTC on cycle #1.  I am waiting to O, but been having some issues.  I don't think I will be Oing this cycle.  Sad

Question of the week: Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school? I did.  I was the captain of the track and cross-country teams.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• How are you today? How is your week going?  Things are on the upswing after a tough past couple of weeks.  I no longer feel like a hormonal supersensitive emotional freak!Did anything happen this week to trigger feelings about your loss?  I have issues with this one friend who is pregnant.  For some reason I have always been competitive with her (looong history) and I feel resentful of her pregnancy, when I should be farther along than she is (she is due in February).  Wow, that sounds horrible when I write it out.How are you feeling about the date nearing?  Bummed...my whole family was going to come spend Thanksgiving to see the first grandchild.
    Where are you in your cycle? TTA? TTC? Special snowflakes?  This is the first month I feel really sure I ovulated.  AF should come in a week, unless....Question of the week: Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school?  I was on drill team, did bit parts in school plays (just to hang out with drama geek friends) and was in a service club.  For some reason I got voted "most artistic" senior year, but I wasn't really into art (even though I am privately).  I have always thought that was weird.I hope you have a happy and healthy week! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How are you today? How is your week going? my week is great. i am officially not pregnant now yay. i am so glad my hcg is finally down. my parents were here all week and it was really nice to have them here

Did anything happen this week to trigger feelings about your loss? i realized how close we are to november and it made me really sad. i really wanted to be pregnant again my nov. well i got pregnant again but i should have asked to get pregnant and STAY pregnant

How are you feeling about the date nearing? I really want to be and stay pregnant by 11/1/11 which was the due date of my babies. i just really hope it happens. that will make the day much less terrible

Where are you in your cycle? TTA? TTC? Special snowflakes? I I am on cd6 and cant wait to o. we are going to try again this cycle. i keep trying to temp but then i wake up randomly and fall back asleep and well my temps have been really off :(

Question of the week: Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school? I was in a show choir, national honor society, cheerleader, in the school musicals, volunteered at the red cross, was involved with my church youth group, i did a couple of other things but i cant remember

I hope you have a happy and healthy week!

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• How are you today? How is your week going? Today I'm doing good, but it's been a rough week. The closer I get to my EDD the more emotional I'm getting.

Did anything happen this week to trigger feelings about your loss? People that were due a few weeks before me are prepping to have their babies

How are you feeling about the date nearing? see above. Horrible. Thinking of taking the day off.

Where are you in your cycle? TTA? TTC? Special snowflakes? CD5, but this is my rest cycle.

Question of the week: Did you participate in any extra-curricular activities in high school?cross country, track and cheer

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"