Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I'm a judgey beyotch

Re: I'm a judgey beyotch

• Options

imageLoppy19:
    People are going to judge each other for their choices. It's just going to happen. I don't know why you're getting all up in arms because she got a little stabby about CIO. She didn't say it's abuse or that her friend doesn't love her kid. This whole post got blown way out of proportion.

I always just thought it was bump 101 that anytime someome makes a judgement towards BFing, FFing, circumcision, CIO, and other "hot topics" that it will spark disagreements.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

BrittRMere you come off as a totally snotty self righteous b!tch every time I read your post.... 

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Just my two cents.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

BrittRMere you come off as a totally snotty self righteous b!tch every time I read your post.... 

Just my two cents.

way to make the molehill bigger with your 2 cents.  

• Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

way to make the molehill bigger with your 2 cents.  

• Options
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageLoppy19:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imagecitychicks:
    imagemeaganjoelle1:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imagevlewis84:

This is too funny.

I judge 50 Cent because he nicknamed himself after money. But if you knew me you would know I'm not judging you because naming your kid after money is what worked for your family.

Dead.

Wow... gotta love when betches bring kids into the mix. Slow clap for you guys, no really congrats for choosing the high road. Confused

Say what now?

Yeah, I'm confused. I thought it was just a random joke. Does someone's kid in this thread have a money name?

Yes, Pickle's son.

Ah, k. Sorry. I'm on the comp at work and can't see anyone's tickers or anything.

Bahahaha. That's hilarious! I know it was some random joke and then... OMG. Too funny!

• Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

That's not true at all. I was just defending our parenting decisions. When someone makes a judgment like this, I think it's pretty normal to get defensive.

I'm not snotty, I'm just not one to keep my mouth shut.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageRandomPickle:
    A friend of mine posted on FB that tonight was the night she let's her son CIO. He is twp days younger than DS, and I still can't imagine letting him CIO. I'm not one to tell someone how to parent, but I tear up when thinking about letting my baby cry instead of get his middle of the night snuggles with me. It makes me wanna poke her in the eye and cuddle her baby at 2am since she won't now.

Would you perhaps poke her with a pickle Stick out tongue, sorry made me giggle a little thinking about it.

• Options
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

That's not true at all. I was just defending our parenting decisions. When someone makes a judgment like this, I think it's pretty normal to get defensive.

Yes 

• Options
    imageLoppy19:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imagecitychicks:
    imagemeaganjoelle1:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imagevlewis84:

This is too funny.

I judge 50 Cent because he nicknamed himself after money. But if you knew me you would know I'm not judging you because naming your kid after money is what worked for your family.

Dead.

Wow... gotta love when betches bring kids into the mix. Slow clap for you guys, no really congrats for choosing the high road. Confused

Say what now?

Yeah, I'm confused. I thought it was just a random joke. Does someone's kid in this thread have a money name?

Yes, Pickle's son.

Oooooooohhhh. Idea

I never put the two together because I always assumed he was Cash like Johnny Cash.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageLoppy19:
    People are going to judge each other for their choices. It's just going to happen. I don't know why you're getting all up in arms because she got a little stabby about CIO. She didn't say it's abuse or that her friend doesn't love her kid. This whole post got blown way out of proportion.

Yes 

• Options
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

Neither am I.  I am just telling you what you sound like from my point of view.

• Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

Neither am I.  I am just telling you what you sound like from my point of view.

You're entitled to your opinions.

I just tend to get heated about certain topics. This happens to be one of those. It happens to all of us.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

No, actually you do come off as a snotty biitch whether you mean to or not.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Just my two cents.

No, actually you do come off as a snotty biitch whether you mean to or not.

Am I on 'Intervention' or something? I thought we were talking about CIO.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options

There is nothing wrong with defending your opinion or getting heated up about certain topics.  The OP was stating her opinion about her friend using CIO.  CIO doesn't work for everyone.  She is entitled to her opinion as well. 

I also wasn't referring to just this post.

• Options
    BrittRMere= nicest *** I know.  I think some ladies just like to point the finger at someone else when really you should look at the mirror if you want to see bitchy.
  • Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

There is nothing wrong with defending your opinion or getting heated up about certain topics.  The OP was stating her opinion about her friend using CIO.  CIO doesn't work for everyone.  She is entitled to her opinion as well. 

Well, I don't post here a whole lot anymore, so I'm honored I stand out so much.

While I'm enjoying this assessment of my personality, can we get back to CIO or something? Bueller? Bueller? 

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    Yeah ok, because you know how big of a *** I am.  Right....
  • Options
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Well, I don't post here a whole lot anymore, so I'm honored I stand out so much.

While I'm enjoying this assessment of my personality, can we get back to CIO or something? Bueller? Bueller? 

Certain people around here can't separate past drama from current discussion and there is an insane mob mentality on this board. The op was very judgmental, I'm not sure why she didn't just own it, I did bc I tend to agree with her. However, you did not deserve to be called an unfit parent by whoever that idiot was and the crap you're getting from the bandwagon jumpers.
  • Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

And meanwhile you've contributed absolutely nothing to this post but your unsolicited, equally b!tchy opinion. Oh irony.
  • Options

imageFrenchieToast11:
    Yeah ok, because you know how big of a *** I am.  Right....

well I know that a non-sh*t starting B*tch wouldn't be calling others snotty b*tches.  Especially when all she did was defend her position.  The OP said she was judging meaning she thought it was horrible, you know horrible enough to poke someone in the eye.  So someone fired back... now she is a b*tch?  hmmm ok.

• Options
    imageQuesera:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

And meanwhile you've contributed absolutely nothing to this post but your unsolicited, equally b!tchy opinion. Oh irony.

YesYesYes 

• Options

imagewishingforpositive21:
    BrittRMere= nicest *** I know.  I think some ladies just like to point the finger at someone else when really you should look at the mirror if you want to see bitchy.

truth. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

truth. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Certain people around here can't separate past drama from current discussion and there is an insane mob mentality on this board. The op was very judgmental, I'm not sure why she didn't just own it, I did bc I tend to agree with her. However, you did not deserve to be called an unfit parent by whoever that idiot was and the crap you're getting from the bandwagon jumpers.

Yes

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options

Obviously neither of you can read.  Maybe you should re-read my post. I didn't tell her she was, I told her she came of as one.  If you are going to jump my sh!t maybe you should get your facts straight. 

• Options
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

I don't think that CIO necessarily makes someone a bad parent, and I agree that she didn't deserve to have that insinuated, but the few posts that I have noticed from BrittRMare all dripped with self righteousness and biitchiness.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

I don't think that CIO necessarily makes someone a bad parent, and I agree that she didn't deserve to have that insinuated, but the few posts that I have noticed from BrittRMare all dripped with self righteousness and biitchiness.

Did anyone actually say she was a bad parent? Or is this still in reference to my awesome GIF?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Obviously neither of you can read.  Maybe you should re-read my post. I didn't tell her she was, I told her she came of as one.  If you are going to jump my sh!t maybe you should get your facts straight. 

yea ok, because if I posted FrenchieToast11- you always come off as a rude douchey b*itch... you totally wouldn't be offended since I am not directly calling you names but instead being passive aggressive while also stirring up more ***, right?  

• Options

This thread is turning into a train wreck. Tongue TiedSad

• Options
    imagecitychicks:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

Did anyone actually say she was a bad parent? Or is this still in reference to my awesome GIF?

I don't think I saw your GIF. I think you're awesome City, but I thought the "are you sure?" comment was insinuating that you thought she was a neglectful parent. Even thought I'm not a fan of Britt, I didn't think that was really fair (still love you though:)).

• Options
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imagecitychicks:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

I don't think I saw your GIF. I think you're awesome City, but I thought the "are you sure?" comment was insinuating that you thought she was a neglectful parent. Even thought I'm not a fan of Britt, I didn't think that was really fair (still love you though:)).

Effing gifs are not posting for my properly. It was a stirring the pot gif. I felt that it made it pretty clear that it was sarcasm to try defuse the cio sh!t fight that always comes from these posts.

• Options
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imagecitychicks:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

This is the quote I was referring to also.
  • Options

• Options
    imageQuesera:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imagecitychicks:
    imageAshasaurusRex:
    imageQuesera:
    imageBrittRMere:
    imageFrenchieToast11:

This is the quote I was referring to also.

The gif is on the first page. Huh? I can see it, are you guys unable to? If not, it's a crazy looking dude in drag stirring a pot. Smile

• Options
    imagecitychicks:
    The gif is on the first page. Huh? I can see it, are you guys unable to? If not, it's a crazy looking dude in drag stirring a pot. Smile

They probably saw my response and someone else's response to your comment when there wasn't a gif and just the "are you sure?".

• Options
    imageFrenchieToast11:

yea ok, because if I posted FrenchieToast11- you always come off as a rude douchey b*itch... you totally wouldn't be offended since I am not directly calling you names but instead being passive aggressive while also stirring up more ***, right?  

No.  I fully expect my friends or family to tell me when I am acting like a douchy B!tch.  We are all capable of being a douchy b!tch are we not?  She has never done anything directly to me for me to tell her she is one.  If the time comes were it is directed at me, I may do that.  I don't hold back obviously, so I have no need to be passive aggressive. 

• Options

Late to the party, I know.. but I just wanted to add something I am sure someone already did. 

My seven month old went to sleep at 8pm last night with no fuss and... well, I am just starting to hear her stir now at 7:15am, oh wait, she fell back asleep.

Thank you Ferber.

You can judge my parenting style - but I know I'd be more worried about LO's sleep and her needing more, than the cuddles that I want. If LO gets less than 10 hours in a night, I worry like crazy that she didn't get enough. Luckily, I rarely have to worry about that anymore.

ETA: The longest LO cried on Ferber was about a half hour to 45 minutes, and the crying was in increments. Whenever I'd check on her, she would calm down for a few. I am not sure how the ladies did it when their LO's didn't take to it as well. But I don't judge them either. 

• Options
     A lot of people define CIO differently.  For some people that means letting them cry for 10 minutes instead of rushing in the minute they fuss.  I don't think many parents mean it in the strict sense of they never go help their crying baby and ignore him for hours. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"