3rd Trimester

PSA: Target finally got it together!

I just received an apology note and a 20% off coupon from Target via email for not having access to my registry for the last couple of weeks.  Check your email ladies and use that coupon!

Re: PSA: Target finally got it together!

• what the heck happened to their website!?!?!? I have a registry there too that I cant access....did you email them and complain? I didnt get a coupon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I complained through the "Help" section of their site, called customer service, AND posted about it on twitter and facebook. I received my email with the 20% off today. Apparently everything is supposed to be fixed now, so if you're still having trouble, you should definitely contact the site directly (fyi: according to the customer service person I spoke with, in-store registries are supposedly not affected, and target.com doesn't directly control the mobile app).
  • Loading the player...
  • I am having the same problem with Target. I just stopped using them. However, I did email them about the trouble I have been having with accessing my registry on there. I'm waiting to receive a reply back from them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • imagenic326:
    what the heck happened to their website!?!?!? I have a registry there too that I cant access....did you email them and complain? I didnt get a coupon

I didn't actually complain and I still got the coupon.  I did have to do a password reset though to access my registry (they changed the password requirements from the time I set it up until now) so try doing a password reset and then log in.  If it still doesn't work, call customer service and insist on that coupon!

• I got the coupon too and didn't complain, but DID reset my password back when they redid their website. The coupon makes me feel better about them. At least they listened to our complaints!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got the email this morning. That makes the car seat I was looking at 48 dollars! :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • I got that too, and I'm excited. It's 20% off anything except ipads from target.com up to $1,000. It's good until a couple of days before my shower, so anything that is still showing as not being purchased I'll buy and if I have to return anything, so be it.
  • I got the coupon, but I'm STILL having issues with the website.  I did manage to delete the things I needed to off the registry.
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• imagescarlettoctober:
    I got the coupon, but I'm STILL having issues with the website.  I did manage to delete the things I needed to off the registry.

Yeah, the website is just awful all around! Sometimes it won't load my whole registry. I don't know why they felt the need to change it in the first place.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't complain and still got the coupon - I did the password reset when they first switched things over to the new website. I have showers coming up these next 2 weekends so I'll definitely be using the coupon to purchase whatever is left on the registry! Perfect timing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didnt get a coupon either, and I also changed my password.Sad
    All Boy Mama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"