Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Sandpaper cheeks?

So, my girly has always has a little bit of dry skin here and there, but her cheeks have just gotten out of control.  After her bath, I put a little Palmer's skin oil on them and then a good thick balm, but still no change.  Any ideas?  They aren't scaly or anything, but so rough!  Thanks ladies!

Re: Sandpaper cheeks?

• DS's looked pretty bad the last few days. I've been running a humidifier in his room and putting aquaphor on them at night after his bath. It's helped.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just got back from the pedi and one of my questions was in regards to his bad diaper rash.  She said to use a little cortizone cream 2xday and put the "butt paste" over that and things should clear up a bit faster.  It's all just started with feeding solids.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was gonna say aquaphor - GL
  • the buttpaste brand also makes a cheeks and lips ointment. we use it and it works great. dd has very chapped cheeks
    Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • Aquaphor is great for rough or dry skin. You can find it at your local drug store.
  • Our Pedi recommended Eucerin lotion. Works better than Aquaphor for DD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"