3rd Trimester

Racing heartbeat...

Lately I've been feeling really really really nauseous, Not to mention my heart has been racing so fast I feel like I'm gonna pass out...sometimes I get dizzy and light headed..But it happens only after I eat...How weird...Does anyone else feel this way? I'm gonna be 38 weeks pregnant on Tuesday. thank you

Re: Racing heartbeat...

• Do you recline at all after you eat? I have babies on my vena cava so if I recline even slightly I get sweaty, nauseaus, see spots and nearly pass out (or pass out if I don't change positions)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No I don't I'm usually sitting up and I have to walk around because I can't breathe...

• I feel like that frequently. It isn't always after I eat though. Usually mine races when I am on my feet awhile, like when I am cooking/ cleaning. I feel short of breath and dizzy. Usually if I lay on my left side ir sit and recline I feel better.

Our precious angel Ella Christine 5/10/10-5/11/10

20 precious hours-forever in our hearts

Born with anencephaly

Our Angel Ella Blog

Second Angel lost on 12/21/10 (missed miscarriage at 7 weeks 6 days)

Elijah, born 11/11/11- Our little miracle

[/IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2eyaljp.jpg[/IMG]

• I have a heart condition that is really struggling during my pregnancy, so I really wouldn't know what it means for a healthy heart, It is soooooo worth mentioning to your Dr though.... sooner than later, it may be something they need to check. At 38 weeks you are far enough along that if there were a problem they could safely deliver baby to avoid difficulty or cardiac destress during delivery. Doc would know more of why or what to do for it.... ask!!!!

Not trying to weird you out.... but your heart isn't really something to shrug off, believe me, just let them know and even if it is nothing they may be able to tell you something to do so you will be able to be more comfortable. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I felt like that quite often when I was pregnant with my DS. Sometimes it would happen for what seemed like no reason at all. I guess it was just the way he moved; it constricted something inside me and made me feel like I couldn't catch my breath. I got really worried about it and ended up in the emergency room. Turned out to be nothing. Just lay on your side and relax until the feeling goes away. I've even had to do that at work. If it gets to be a problem, don't hesitate to go to the hospital! $200 bucks in hospital bills was worth the peace of mind!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image preciousmetal:
    I felt like that quite often when I was pregnant with my DS. Sometimes it would happen for what seemed like no reason at all. I guess it was just the way he moved; it constricted something inside me and made me feel like I couldn't catch my breath. I got really worried about it and ended up in the emergency room. Turned out to be nothing. Just lay on your side and relax until the feeling goes away. I've even had to do that at work. If it gets to be a problem, don't hesitate to go to the hospital! $200 bucks in hospital bills was worth the peace of mind!

I ended up going to my ER too for this. It started to happen before I was pregnant. Turns out its just anxiety even though you don't feel anxious. Like PP said, just try to lay down on your left side and take deep breaths :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards